CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inadequate Packaging

Ape™️

For the second time in a week, goods I have ordered online have arrived damaged due to utterly fucking shit packaging. The latest, a far infrared heater for our conservatory, has arrived looking like it's been in a fucking war zone. A fragile and expensive piece of electronic equipment, so poorly packed it beggars belief. Combine this with the morons who work at the courier companies, who give zero fucks about anything they deliver, and it's a recipe for disaster. Utter wankers the lot of them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ape said:

For the second time in a week, goods I have ordered online have arrived damaged due to utterly fucking shit packaging. The latest, a far infrared heater for our conservatory, has arrived looking like it's been in a fucking war zone. A fragile and expensive piece of electronic equipment, so poorly packed it beggars belief. Combine this with the morons who work at the courier companies, who give zero fucks about anything they deliver, and it's a recipe for disaster. Utter wankers the lot of them.

I'm not normally one for the frivolous and lazy name dropping of Punkape for lack of anything else to say, but he's going to cum in his sackcloth pants when he sees the title of this nom.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not normally one for the frivolous and lazy name dropping of Punkape for lack of anything else to say, but he's going to cum in his sackcloth pants when he see's the title of this nom.

Is that rogue apostrophe after see a honey trap? 

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

A heater... in a conservatory. 

Are you a piss soaked pensioner? Do you live on Drew's bungalow estate? 

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've now edited my post. I'd appreciate it if you erased your quote before Bawsey decides to make an appearance tonight.

Bawsey sees all. You can delete it but it won't do any good. He has the forum hooked up via a direct API connection into his oversized cranium. 

26 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Big posh houses like the one in the game Cluedo suit a conservatory. Semis and midget detached houses on a new estate do not. Knock the fucker down and either build a proper brick extension or fuckin move somewhere else.

Agree. Freeze your bollocks off in the winter and sweat at the gash in the summer.

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, Ape said:

I believe they try to make sport of it, Ape.  They want to see just how many pieces they can smash the item into.

They do not deserve to be called a cunt, they haven't earned that respect.  squirming intestinal worms might fit their ilk.  

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Ape said:

only fragile expensive things that can be damaged in transit are usually inadequately packaged in my experience. Computers, TVs, mobile phones , all come with a high probability of damage in transit with rough handling by minimum wage eastern Europeans who predominantly do this kind of soulless work.

However if the product is designed to be accessed very easily without special equipment, then one usually finds the opposite and its virtually impossible break into the packaging. The worst offenders are in my opinion, Bacon, sliced cheese slices, padlocks in that see thru stuff that can withstand a grenade going off next to it and worst of all scissors........the only thing that can access a packaged pair of scissors is...an unpackaged pair of scissors.     

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

A heater... in a conservatory. 

Are you a piss soaked pensioner? Do you live on Drew's bungalow estate? 

He isn't going to be piss soaked for much longer with an infrared heater to dry him off. Just make sure it's double earthed in case you have wet hands.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Usually it's the other end of the scale. I've had a huge fuck off box delivered. By the time I've opened it and threw out the miles of large blister packing and those foam quaver things that get everywhere, I find a matchbox size package contain the new remote control for my home hub. 

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Big posh houses like the one in the game Cluedo suit a conservatory. Semis and midget detached houses on a new estate do not. Knock the fucker down and either build a proper brick extension or fuckin move somewhere else.

OK I'll put the house on the market first thing tomorrow.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

only fragile expensive things that can be damaged in transit are usually inadequately packaged in my experience.

and worst of all scissors........the only thing that can access a packaged pair of scissors is...an unpackaged pair of scissors.     

I can see why you would buy scissors online since it would be highly unlikely you would be served these if checkout staff saw how much of a retarded spaz you were. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can see why you would buy scissors online since it would be highly unlikely you would be served these if checkout staff saw how much of a retarded spaz you were. 

and that's where you are wrong as you so often are Mr P........I tend to shoplift for this sort of easily concealed item and poundland staff are in my experience so lax as they just don't expect cunts to be that cheap.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

and that's where you are wrong as you so often are Mr P........I tend to shoplift for this sort of easily concealed item and poundland staff are in my experience so lax as they just don't expect cunts to be that cheap.

And that's why I could never buy a pair of scissors from 99p Stores because that extra penny is subsidising Poundlands losses to thieving cunts like you. 

I don't know why but I always expect the cash drawers on Poundland tills to have 4 trays for notes and 1 tray for coins and what the fuck is the point of displaying pence on the till display?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

........the only thing that can access a packaged pair of scissors is...an unpackaged pair of scissors.     

Have you not heard of a Stanley knife?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Have you not heard of a Stanley knife?

you're not thinking it through.....you need scissors to access the Stanley Knife packaging. Besides as Decimus has quite rightly pointed out, Stanleys are used for close quarter work in this region.  

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Ape said:

We have underfloor heating in our 50 m2 conservatory. I can't imagine anyone having one build without. How quaint.