CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

32 minutes ago, Manky said:

If everyone voted to get rid of the cunts they didn't want on here, the site wouldn't exist. Don't think it is personal for one second. For fucks sake, I would vote to get rid of me.

Good old Manky! Mad as a rabbi at a skinless sausage convention

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you really think I'm going to drive a hundred miles to attend a punch up which you wouldn't turn up for anyway? Unless u got one of your boyfriends to drive u past just to see if I was standing there like a cunt. Tell u what, if you're ever near Colchester (about halfway) let me know and I'll risk the 40 miles just to see if u turn up  and I won't be bringing any imaginary friends from Peckham either. Just me. The entrance road to Colchester general hospital is ok because no cameras and an AE department 500 yards away. Ring your cousin and tell him not to call in Del Boy and Rodney because if you are a real man you'll come alone. 

It's a date. Is the rendezvous anywhere near Layer Road? My geography of the place is a little hazy. 

21 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Can I come? I'll take a shit in the bus shelter.

Also be handy if you did come because then you could help me post the time stamped photo of me standing opposite the empty space in the street where bill is supposed to be, we'll go for a beer afterwards. Don't worry if u can't make it I'll just email the pic to Roadkill and he can show everyone.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Also be handy if you did come because then you could help me post the time stamped photo of me standing opposite the empty space in the street where bill is supposed to be, we'll go for a beer afterwards. Don't worry if u can't make it I'll just email the pic to Roadkill and he can show everyone.

I admit it. I was never going to show. Who would of thought? 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really, just type Colchester General into Google and get the postcode. Next to the access road to the car park area you'll see the hospital sign

To the hospital, down the access road. Got it.

Few more questions:

1) what's the parking like on weekends?

2) can Gurt referee?

3) when you are going to stop making such a tit out of yourself and stop trying to organise an Essex fight club?

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really, just type Colchester General into Google and get the postcode. Next to the access road to the car park area you'll see the hospital sign

I heard Colchester didn't have postcodes so the Russians can't find it to bomb the army bases there.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want to come up to Cheshire keyboard warrior, you can get yourself knocked out on a polo pitch if you like.

lol.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Few more questions:

2) can Gurt referee?

3) when you are going to stop making such a tit out of yourself and stop trying to organise an Essex fight club?

I thought you were serious so I thought we could meet and get it out the way but obviously not so shall we draw a line under it now?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought you were serious so I thought we could meet and get it out the way but obviously not so shall we draw a line under it now?

Fuck me. You're clearly not the full picnic. I'll bear that in mind going forwards. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Few more questions:

2) can Gurt referee?

Isn't that where they head butt the fuck out of you then kick you and pull your hair and scratch eyes when you're down?