CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Welsh Quislings

Guest Manky

I see the Welsh FA have joined johnny foreigner in not wearing poppies to honour the war dead and injured. I can forgive johnny foreigner for being johnny foreigner but allegedly the Welsh are Brits. Many Taffies joined the scraps and were killed or injured and this is now conveniently forgotten. They should not fear losing points as how can you take something off someone who doesn't have it? If they get a fine, they could just say "Come and get it then you South American bitch, remember when Galtieri rocked up at Port Stanley insisting he was owed his Poll Tax"

I saw this coming. In Swansea a couple of years ago, I saw an old man, with no legs, in a wheelchair holding a cup in one hand and in the other he held a hand written sign made of cardboard saying'World War Two veteran, please give generously'. I dropped a £20 pound note in it and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes before saying in a sad, trembling voice, "Danke, mein herr"

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

I see the Welsh FA have joined johnny foreigner in not wearing poppies to honour the war dead and injured. I can forgive johnny foreigner for being johnny foreigner but allegedly the Welsh are Brits. Many Taffies joined the scraps and were killed or injured and this is now conveniently forgotten. They should not fear losing points as how can you take something off someone who doesn't have it? If they get a fine, they could just say "Come and get it then you South American bitch, remember when Galtieri rocked up at Port Stanley insisting he was owed his Poll Tax"

I saw this coming. In Swansea a couple of years ago, I saw an old man, with no legs, in a wheelchair holding a cup in one hand and in the other he held a hand written sign made of cardboard saying'World War Two veteran, please give generously'. I dropped a £20 pound note in it and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes before saying in a sad, trembling voice, "Danke, mein here"

My great uncle was in WW1. One day  he spied a German helmet in no man's land. Thinking it would be a great souvineer, went out for it. Immediately the Germans opened up on him. He was not to be denied. As the bullets were flying around and churning up the mud around him, he could not make the helmet move no matter how much he heaved and pulled. Just about to give up he managed to turn the helmet to face him and there to his horror was a head in the helmet. The head opened its eyes, looked at my uncle and said "If I take mein feet out of zee stirrups would zat help"?

32 minutes ago, Manky said:

I saw this coming. In Swansea a couple of years ago, I saw an old man, with no legs, in a wheelchair holding a cup in one hand and in the other he held a hand written sign made of cardboard saying'World War Two veteran, please give generously'. I dropped a £20 pound note in it and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes before saying in a sad, trembling voice, "Danke, mein here"

Its no secret that I hark from the valleys (though of Spanish ancestry) and whilst I am impervious to the usual piss-taking, even the welsh/welch reneging thing, I suspect that the Welsh FA will find themselves in the mother of all shitstorms, not least from Welsh folk who take the Remembrance observance very seriously.

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The wearing of a poppy should only happen if a shit the wearer doth give.

I suspect Wayne Rooney and his retinue of fuckwits probably think it's some new tattoo they've had whilst asleep and want to know if they're allowed to wear their headphones during the minute's silence?

I don't for a second believe that the wearing of poppies should be compulsory or there should be any stigma attached to people who decide not to wear one.

It should be just a personal commitment to support our ex-servicemen in return for health care, education, tax allowances, food, water and air.

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its no secret that I hark from the valleys (though of Spanish ancestry) and whilst I am impervious to the usual piss-taking, even the welsh/welch reneging thing, I suspect that the Welsh FA will find themselves in the mother of all shitstorms, not least from Welsh folk who take the Remembrance observance very seriously.

El sheep shaggeress.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't for a second believe that the wearing of poppies should be compulsory or there should be any stigma attached to people who decide not to wear one.

It should be just a personal commitment to support our ex-servicemen in return for health care, education, tax allowances, food, water and air.

Well of course it should - but trying to get that through to the self-obsessed nobheads that are our supposed role models?

You have more chance stuffing a turd back up your arse with a spatula.

57 minutes ago, Manky said:

As i said elsewhere on this site,I have no problem donating to such causes of my choosing but I do not want,or need,a poppy or whatever to show the world I have donated. How many people use it as a "look at me giving a fuck to be all PC". A bit like celebrities that go to third world countries who just happen to have a TV reporter with them.

Surely the money spent to make the poppies could be put to better use,i.e.donating the money to the very cause they make the poppies for.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

As i said elsewhere on this site,I have no problem donating to such causes of my choosing but I do not want,or need,a poppy or whatever to show the world I have donated. How many people use it as a "look at me giving a fuck to be all PC". A bit like celebrities that go to third world countries who just happen to have a TV reporter with them.

Surely the money spent to make the poppies could be put to better use,i.e.donating the money to the very cause they make the poppies for.

And you think the manufacturing costs are more than the amount raised by the volunteer collectors?

My beef is with the suits at the Welsh FA for being a bunch of shithouses who are willing to sacrifice a principle to safeguard their bonuses. They will all be placemen, selected for their connection. Fucking cunts. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Manky said:

And you think the manufacturing costs are less than the amount raised by the volunteer collectors?

My beef is with the suits at the Welsh FA for being a bunch of shithouses who are willing to sacrifice a principle to safeguard their bonuses. They will all be placemen, selected for their connection. Fucking cunts. 

The "leaders" who made stupid decisions, contrary to the best interests amd wishes of the Average Dai...

Whether I'm talking about any of the Pals Battalions from the valleys or the footie fans today is your choice.

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The "leaders" who made stupid decisions, contrary to the best interests amd wishes of the Average Dai...

Whether I'm talking about any of the Pals Battalions from the valleys or the footie fans today is your choice.

Who you are talking about is a moot point. It is still a betrayal by twats that should know better.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Who you are talking about is a moot point. It is still a betrayal by twats that should know better.

Sorry Manky, but you missed the point... it's both sets of cunts.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No not at all but every bit helps the cause.

Although the money is important, equally so is the connection it provides between civilians, military and veterans for those who wish it. In short it is the people coming together. The government could provide more but the voluntary aspect is crucial.

It is the betrayal by the Welsh FA that annoys me.

53 minutes ago, Manky said:

Although the money is important, equally so is the connection it provides between civilians, military and veterans for those who wish it. In short it is the people coming together. The government could provide more but the voluntary aspect is crucial.

It is the betrayal by the Welsh FA that annoys me.

The government could do more for veterans,but then again they could not for alot of people,like the elderly,hospitals etc etc.

As for the Welsh decision,to be honest I don't know the reason why they choose to blank it. Sounds fucking stupid to me. Let the individual decide.

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The government could do more for veterans,but then again they could not for alot of people,like the elderly,hospitals etc etc.

As for the Welsh decision,to be honest I don't know the reason why they choose to blank it. Sounds fucking stupid to me. Let the individual decide.

I wasn't advocating doing more or less for any group. That is for grown-ups to decide. I also don't advocate backing down to bullies who flex their muscles over trivial shit because they have the 'power'

To quote someone, "FIFA, pah, how many tanks have they got"

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Judging from those pictures your ancestors were from the moon of Endor

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm saving my money for next week for,....

"I believe that children are the future,

Teach them well and let them lead the way." etc. etc.

Who hosts this fucking car crash now that El Tel has checked out? Better not be the Corden cunt.

RIP. anyone with the surname Houston.

On a related note, excellent observance of the minutes silence at the match last night. Absolutely quiet. A total credit to both sides.

If FIFA had kept out of it, it would have passed without any fuss