CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UFO sightings.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I used to see UFOs all the time, which is a shame as some people are desperate to see them and never get any luck. Having said all that I've since realised that I lived close to an airport and was pretty shit at identifying aircraft. 

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I used to see UFOs all the time, which is a shame as some people are desperate to see them and never get any luck. Having said all that I've since realised that I lived close to an airport and was pretty shit at identifying aircraft. 

More likely you were on drugs,pissed or both.

See any green men ?

Fucking imbecile..

lol.

What makes me smile is the fucking shit for brains arseholes who claim to have been abducted by aliens. After travelling millions of light years to our rock, who do they grab? Do they grab the pre eminent scientific minds? The great thinkers of our species? No. They abduct some vest wearing, beer swigging red neck from Arkansas or a fucking gas fitter from Ebdon Bridge.  E.T is a home phoning cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

An Aunt of mine used to to electrical storms all the time after dark ..she did live right next to the railway at Madeley in Staffordshire though.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What makes me smile is the fucking shit for brains arseholes who claim to have been abducted by aliens. After travelling millions of light years to our rock, who do they grab? Do they grab the pre eminent scientific minds? The great thinkers of our species? No. They abduct some vest wearing, beer swigging red neck from Arkansas or a fucking gas fitter from Ebdon Bridge.  E.T is a home phoning cunt.

They once took old Mrs Latimer from number 53.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No dear. That was Dial a ride taking her to the diabetes clinic to get her pulses checked.

She did say something about a "special transit"  being involved :o