CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid English placenames with 'le' in the middle.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Are you cunts French or something? 

Chester-le-Street, Houghton-le-Spring, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Newton-le-Willows etc etc... Did you get bummed by a lot of poofter French or something? Don't bore me to tears with your mad English banter about how rufty tufty the Ashby-Zouchers are, explain to me why you allowed yourself to be humped into nonexistence by the Normans. Weaklings. 

Guest Extremecunt
8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Chester-le-Street, Houghton-le-Spring, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Newton-le-Willows etc etc... Did you get bummed by a lot of poofter French or something? Don't bore me to tears with your mad English banter about how rufty tufty the Ashby-Zouchers are, explain to me why you allowed yourself to be humped into nonexistence by the Normans. Weaklings. 

Marine le pen for president.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Robert the Bruce was partially Norman, along with a sizeable section of medieval Scottish nobility, you stupid, jock cunt.

No faggy French place names round these parts. Try harder Francois! 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I agree drew, what a pile of rotting manure. Tata Steely Le Dan, you need to bring something a little more modern, you will be nominating Roman Legionnaires bumming each other next or Neanderthal men for being a bit thick and Cro Magnon women being a bit ugly

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

What are your thoughts on the Danes .. and their bacon?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/11/2016 at 9:25 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Only thwaites, tofts, kelds and kirks round here, true viking stock, not the soft cunt southern variety who lived in France too long...

On 15/11/2016 at 0:55 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot Danny La Rue 

Well, being a "la" he was obviously not much of a he was he...?