CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The united arab emirates.

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Extremecunt
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Remind me - do you live with your mum, have an imaginary "missus" and earn obscene amounts of money selling rubbish to thick cunts?

I thought I cleared up your missus comment earlier. My missus resides in twycross zoo. And she's an ignorant cunt. All the rest your spot on. Wanna buy some crotchless panties lol.

Guest Extremecunt
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm genuinely starting to think Ex is just some filthy youth. Leaching off the dole and wasting his days playing Nintendo.

PlayStation4, 37 and fookin minted.

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Is this what you wanted when you started this nom, ding?

Fuck me, do these new mongs really find this entertaining? Watching my grass grow is more entertaining, and I can't even see it right now as it's nighttime. 

No, it's not what I wanted, I was expecting some kind of pseudo-intellectual, violent vigilante discussion, with only very slight undertones of racism to ensue... with the usual accoutrements of bark strippers & bleach, but with a possibility of a new toy with which to render the fucking morons into paperglue....

Shit, I see where I went wrong now...

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

Jazz would be like the fucking messiah compared to these amoebic cretins. Perhaps CC has contracted the Facebook virus?

Bring Back Jib Jab Jazz Campaign?

Imagine going to watch Man City (come on you Blues!) at Maine Road only to be redirected to a stadium owned by unsavoury types from a 'kingdom' with a shit human rights record. Well you just wouldn't would you? Unless of course you were a thicko football fan wearing replica kit, which is different from last year's kit. And the year before that.

Guest I know that Cunt
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine going to watch Man City (come on you Blues!) at Maine Road only to be redirected to a stadium owned by unsavoury types from a 'kingdom' with a shit human rights record. Well you just wouldn't would you? Unless of course you were a thicko football fan wearing replica kit, which is different from last year's kit. And the year before that.

I know it's got a shit human rights record but I didn't know that Manchester was now a kingdom. Well you live and learn.