CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The united arab emirates.

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Extremecunt

Due to my unruly behavior on this site. I am now an avid practising Muslim . Inshallha peace be upon him. You can all be nice to me now. Where's the benefits office? Allahu Akbar!

12 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Due to my unruly behavior on this site. I am now an avid practising Muslim . Inshallha peace be upon him. You can all be nice to me now. Where's the benefits office? Allahu Akbar!

As you are now a Muslim I would like to personally furnish you with the benefits of a cricket bat, see, I am helpful to others.

Guest Extremecunt
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As you are now a Muslim I would like to personally furnish you with the benefits of a cricket bat, see, I am helpful to others.

I'd much prefer a razor, as this infinitely expanding face fuzz is rather itchy lol.

56 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I'd much prefer a razor, as this infinitely expanding face fuzz is rather itchy lol.

When visiting the zoo, I never miss the opportunity of going up to a rhinoceros and shouting "Oi you pachy cunt!". People look at me funny until I explain rhinos, elephants and hippos are pachyderms. Much chortling invariably ensues.

Guest Extremecunt
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When visiting the zoo, I never miss the opportunity of going up to a rhinoceros and shouting "Oi you pachy cunt!". People look at me funny until I explain rhinos, elephants and hippos are pachyderms. Much chortling invariably ensues.

I've tried that, but my missus just stares at me then carries on grazing on a bowl of lettuce and banana's. The ignorant cunt lol.

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I met three benefits tourists from the UAE in town.

The first was called Amir

The second was called Amir Azwell

And the third was Amir Azwell Azim..

I'm out of likes. But that comment deserves housing benefit.

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You used to write for letterbocks in viz magazine didn't you, I recognised the style immediately.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You used to write for letterbocks in viz magazine didn't you, I recognised the style immediately.

It remains an aspiration Eric. I did send in Foetus Foot, the super hero who had near full term babies instead of actual feet. Cunts never bothered replying.

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It remains an aspiration Eric. I did send in Foetus Foot, the super hero who had near full term babies instead of actual feet. Cunts never bothered replying.

This was my all time fave.                "I recently holidayed in Spain and decided to attend a bullfight, I have never been more upset and disgusted! Firstly it was €10 to get in, €5 for a an of coke, and we were sat so far back that we couldn't even see the cows getting stabbed.                             Mrs Smith.                                         Cheshire.

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Don't give up on foetus foot. I have pictured it in my mind and it is brilliant! Anyone refusing to publish it is a cunt. Much better than Daredevil , fucking Stevie Wonder in a red onesie, for fucks sake!