CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crisp eating sloth cunts.

Guest Extremecunt

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I hope that's HP. None of that supermarket own brand shite.

Tesco Value. 23 pence.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And parents themselves.

some 14 year olds round here are the parents ...

Nowt to do with me!

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Tesco Value. 23 pence.

some 14 year olds round here are the parents ...

Nowt to do with me!

That was what I meant Ding, unfortunately I'm currently based in Essex and the girls round here start taking maternity leave from school at about 13!   The typical Facebook post :-    " Here's a pic of my 4 kids, does anyone want to come to my 18th birthday party?"

15 hours ago, Fender777 said:

The crisp mongs, fuck me can't these cuntbreeds get it over and done with quickly, i once took a packet of crisps off a mate and threw them in the bin because the daft cunt was taking a lifetime to eat the fuckers, was putting me off debbie does dallas so they had to go.

Should of done your load in his crisp packet Fends. He would of been sure to eat them alot quicker the next time.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was what I meant Ding, unfortunately I'm currently based in Essex and the girls round here start taking maternity leave from school at about 13!   The typical Facebook post :-    " Here's a pic of my 4 kids, does anyone want to come to my 18th birthday party?"

I blame the distinct lack of curtain twitchers whispering behind a cupped hand, "ooh the shame of it". Disgraceful little fucks should have a bayonet firmly implanted up the chuff.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:22 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Franks latest video of the retriever is an abstract stroke of genius. He considers himself as pure gold, we all know him as a crisp munching fattie full of shit. 

Look Wiz, I'm not going to jump to Francois defence, but "crisp munching fattie full of shit." is the worst insult I've heard on hear for quite some time. So fuck off wanker.   

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I blame the distinct lack of curtain twitchers whispering behind a cupped hand, "ooh the shame of it". Disgraceful little fucks should have a bayonet firmly implanted up the chuff.

I think that's part of the problem... 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Look Wiz, I'm not going to jump to Francois defence, but "crisp munching fattie full of shit." is the worst insult I've heard on hear for quite some time. So fuck off wanker.   

You're special, Jacko.  Most people SEE the written word, they don't typically HEAR them.  Is your carer reading the posts for you again, then explaining their meaning?  

Kill yourself.  

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I think that's part of the problem... 

I didn't envisage it inserted spikey end first though. The next 14 year old randy little wick dipper would be in for a bit of a shock.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're special, Jacko.  Most people SEE the written word, they don't typically HEAR them.  Is your carer reading the posts for you again, then explaining their meaning?  

Kill yourself.  

Unless you are a picture thinker (and autistic) your mind will read and then "hear" the word.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I didn't envisage it inserted spikey end first though. The next 14 year old randy little wick dipper would be in for a bit of a shock.

Probably the most cringing part of Seven that... the rest were a bit sick, but that one made me and the missus both cross our legs while watching it...

Guest nobgobbler
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Probably the most cringing part of Seven that... the rest were a bit sick, but that one made me and the missus both cross our legs while watching it...

Had to google that, sounds horrendous. Got rid of a few fat cunts though.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Had to google that, sounds horrendous. Got rid of a few fat cunts though.

Watch it, it's not a good film particularly, not bad, other than the methods used by the Spaceys' character to kill the sinners, that one was for lust.

Guest JackoTC
17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Kill yourself.  

Too late - I killed myself months ago.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/24/2016 at 4:02 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Unless you are a picture thinker (and autistic) your mind will read and then "hear" the word.

Is that why the autists are relentlessly bashing their heads against any solid object they encounter, because they hear words others can't?  Jacko, care to bash your head off a cement block with sharp metal spikes protruding, you spastic fucking cunt?