CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good-looking People

Wolfie

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Some people are just born with it, aren't they? Take Vicky Pryce: not only is she scorching hot, she's also honest as the sun. It's just not fair.

Vicky-Pryce_2504956k.jpg

I've seen more convincing tranny's than that scorched earth faced cunteroo.

Guest Gong Farmer
52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pryce says she's not a cross-dresser and that's good enough for me. I mean, it's not as though the steamy little kitten has ever fibbed.

Another one that wears lingerie rather than just plain old underwear.... I'll wager.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Some people are just born with it, aren't they? Take Vicky Pryce: not only is she scorching hot, she's also honest as the sun. It's just not fair.

Vicky-Pryce_2504956k.jpg

Trevor Horn in drag?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

While he may be a Horn, she's a Siren. Vicky's far too beautiful to look anything like Trevor.

When I look at her picture, I can't help but think that Punkape is dressing in his mum's clothes again, and cottaging about in various toilets.  

Guest Gong Farmer
46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I bet she wears frilly, silky-white M&S lingerine, with a great big skidmark down the middle of her kegs. 

With a contrasting yellow stripe running through the crotch.

Guest Gong Farmer
44 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The irony is this photo was taken by 'Splash' News. I mean, which red-blooded male couldn't stop himself from splashing in Cherie's general direction?

CherieBlairSPL_800x674.jpg

Lucky old Tone eh?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Vicky-Pryce_2504956k.jpg

Looks like flavour of the month actor Eddie Redmayne, you know, that cunt who's going to be nominated for an oscar every time he opens his front door. All because he portrayed Steven Hawking, another cunt, claims to know all about the far reaches of the universe, how? He hasn't even seen the upstairs of his own house!

Guest Gong Farmer
9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He only invaded Iraq to prepare himself for the invasion of Cherie's rear, which was a much bigger task.

I suppose he needed somewhere to park his tanks.

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

BBC newsreader Sally Nugent is hot! Thank goodness she doesn't depict a lizard with hairy arms and small boobs.

600full-sally-nugent.jpg

She's grown on me over the years but I go to 'Goedmorgan Nederland' to relieve my morning glory over Maike Timmerman.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgGy9DXpvWU6Adyzg0lhX

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What does that translate to on the ribbon at the bottom next to the clock? It's talking about vans starting in Wales, so it must be important...

The next line looks like it says A man has won a shit.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What does that translate to on the ribbon at the bottom next to the clock? It's talking about vans starting in Wales, so it must be important...

Top NATO official on business in Wales. Maybe they're getting their own second hand aircraft carrier.