CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 50 - The Miracle Cure

Ape™️

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you've been to Golders Green then?

I used to work in Golders Green. They all spoke English and didn't eat their bagels with the same hand they wipe their arses with.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You mean the ones that have created their own ghettos and refuse to integrate? 

Most of those ones I've met have integrated to an extent, they do a mean madras and the house 1.5l bottle of red is only £14. 

It's the new breed of "give me everything and shut the fuck up" I don't want.

46 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Most of those ones I've met have integrated to an extent, they do a mean madras and the house 1.5l bottle of red is only £14. 

It's the new breed of "give me everything and shut the fuck up" I don't want.

Ding, forgive me, but are you saying that you employ some form of racial hierarchy when it comes to judging who is worthy of being in this country and who is not?

Are you absolutely certain you're not a racist?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Ding, forgive me, but are you saying that you employ some form of racial hierarchy when it comes to judging who is worthy of being in this country and who is not?

I always get in trouble for sticking up for Ding, and I know he'd never do it for me, but he never even mentioned race in that post. Just that some people are filthy benefit scroungers.

There. Bring it on you fuckers!

3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I used to work in Golders Green. They all spoke English and didn't eat their bagels with the same hand they wipe their arses with.

But mums still had the default setting: "why don't you marry a nice jewish boy/girl". Joking aside, that's racist in my book.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You are the only one who brings race into the discussion.

My feelings have nothing to do with race, never have.... You're a white northern European and I fucking hate you.

Fair enough?

Guest Gong Farmer
18 hours ago, ratcum said:

But mums still had the default setting: "why don't you marry a nice jewish boy/girl". Joking aside, that's racist in my book.

It's not racist to say "why don't you marry a nice jewish boy/girl" as Judaism isn't a race but a religion. 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Batbomb said:

Being ignorant of politics, I Google Article 50 and i get this 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-is-article-50-the-only-explanation-you-need-to-read/ The headline followed by the first paragraph i find offensive in its attempt at manipulation

You can only take offence, it can't be given, therefore you have chosen to be offended. 

Guest Batbomb
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

You can only take offence, it can't be given, therefore you have chosen to be offended. 

But saying 'i choose to find this offensive' would make anyone sound like a bit of a tit really. People will think you've just come out of rehab or an AA meeting

42 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's not racist to say "why don't you marry a nice jewish boy/girl" as Judaism isn't a race but a religion. 

Of course Gongly! What was I thinking? So I can safely deride this 'religion' as you call it, without fear of prosecution?

Guest Gong Farmer
30 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

But saying 'i choose to find this offensive' would make anyone sound like a bit of a tit really. People will think you've just come out of rehab or an AA meeting

Liberals and social justice warriors get 'offended'. I'm sick to the back teeth of the shocked and offended brigade being shocked and offended by every fucking thing. You can't even fart now without it distressing some cunty snowflake that's decided to take offence and be shocked by it. 

18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You are the only one who brings race into the discussion.

My feelings have nothing to do with race, never have.... You're a white northern European and I fucking hate you.

Fair enough?

I don't give a witch's tit what you are Ding, but multi-quoting is an obscenity in any civilised society

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Of course Gongly! What was I thinking? So I can safely deride this 'religion' as you call it, without fear of prosecution?

Not now by all accounts. Isn't there some law being gobbed up in the UK that dictates what you can and can't say about Jews? That you can't criticize their ideologue of a religion because they are 'special'? 

Guest Batbomb
19 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Liberals and social justice warriors get 'offended'. I'm sick to the back teeth of the shocked and offended brigade being shocked and offended by every fucking thing. You can't even fart now without it distressing some cunty snowflake that's decided to take offence and be shocked by it. 

whats the difference between taking offence and being sick to the back teeth? You are merely choosing to be offended by those who choose to be offended.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

whats the difference between taking offence and being sick to the back teeth? You are merely choosing to be offended by those who choose to be offended.

I offend everyone. I gave you a traditional welcome that was edited out by a staffer. Welcome to cunts corner, now go forth and multiply then shortly afterwards please expire. Hope that wasn't too rude for you.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Batbomb said:

Are you asking the question because to don't know the difference yourself? 

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Not now by all accounts. Isn't there some law being gobbed up in the UK that dictates what you can and can't say about Jews? That you can't criticize their ideologue of a religion because they are 'special'? 

Yes indeed. So many things are special these days, there needs to be special special special like they have those 7 star hotels in Abu Hamsa

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, ratcum said:

Yes indeed. So many things are special these days, there needs to be special special special like they have those 7 star hotels in Abu Hamsa

You might not be able to cunt Jews for much longer but you're still free to cunt everyone else's religion as no other cunt's religion is that special.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You might not be able to cunt Jews for much longer but you're still free to cunt everyone else's religion as no other cunt's religion is that special.

You've never been able to cunt them on here, even for valid reasons.

Or should that be "especially for valid reasons"..?

3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Try telling the German do-gooders. Any slightly small non PC comment about Jews will have you classed as a Nazi.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

You've never been able to cunt them on here, even for valid reasons.

Or should that be "especially for valid reasons"..?

It's probably more how it's said rather than what is said.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Snatch said:

Try telling the German do-gooders. Any slightly small non PC comment about Jews will have you classed as a Nazi.

Yes, they've managed to attribute race with religion, the irony being that the Nazis managed to so exactly the same thing.