CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 50 - The Miracle Cure

Ape™️

It's unbelievable! Scientists have just announced they have discovered a cure for cancer and a cheap, renewable energy source to power planet earth into the 22nd century! You might expect it to involve a huge amount of mind-blowing mathematics and technology......but you'd be wrong. No, all that is needed is......wait for it......Article 50 - the wonder cure-all solution to all our problems. Who'd have thought that all our biggest problems could have been solved simply by invoking Article 50? I'm flabbergasted.

• Like 1

Fuck article 50. It is made irrelevant by Article Manky which states, "Fuck off Fritz, Froggie, Spic and Dago. Were out of here. You get no dosh, our borders are closed and the Yanks are our bezzies"   Easy.

8 hours ago, Ape said:

It's unbelievable! Scientists have just announced they have discovered a cure for cancer and a cheap, renewable energy source to power planet earth into the 22nd century! You might expect it to involve a huge amount of mind-blowing mathematics and technology......but you'd be wrong. No, all that is needed is......wait for it......Article 50 - the wonder cure-all solution to all our problems. Who'd have thought that all our biggest problems could have been solved simply by invoking Article 50? I'm flabbergasted.

I've heard tell of this article 50 via the hushed whispers of bald, white van drivers across the land. Once triggered, the British Empire will magically reform overnight and give us lots of money for cheaply produced, tacky, British made shit.

There won't be any blacks, Asians or Poles, and a legion of salt of the earth, unemployed natives will rush forth to take up their jobs with gusto. IKTC has been on the dole for twenty years because his local A&E is completely staffed by Indians keeping him out of a job. It doesn't matter that the migration of Indians to Britain is completely unrelated to freedom of movement in the EU, they're still foreign so article 50 will fucking sort them out, just you wait and see! As soon as head consultant Mr Singh is on the plane out of here, IKTC will walk into an interview and be given his job, purely because he's white. It doesn't matter that his only qualification is a foundation level BTEC, the wonders of article 50 will ensure that shit like professional competency and qualifications will become a thing of the past.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've heard tell of this article 50 via the hushed whispers of bald, white van drivers across the land. Once triggered, the British Empire will magically reform overnight and give us lots of money for cheaply produced, tacky, British made shit.

There won't be any blacks, Asians or Poles, and a legion of salt of the earth, unemployed natives will rush forth to take up their jobs with gusto. IKTC has been on the dole for twenty years because his local A&E is completely staffed by Indians keeping him out of a job. It doesn't matter that the migration of Indians to Britain is completely unrelated to freedom of movement in the EU, they're still foreign so article 50 will fucking sort them out, just you wait and see! As soon as head consultant Mr Singh is on the plane out of here, IKTC will walk into an interview and be given his job, purely because he's white. It doesn't matter that his only qualification is a foundation level BTEC, the wonders of article 50 will ensure that shit like professional competency and qualifications will become a thing of the past.

If I make a mistake, I blame myself. What I don't like is an outsider, or the EU having control and leaving me powerless to put things right. How many decisions by the EU are for the good of the bloc as a whole? How many decisions are weighted so Fritz or Pierre get a boost at the expense of the rest? Things will not magically change overnight but if we can stop things getting worse then by our own efforts start to improve things, that is a gazillion times better than what we are stuck with. Let's start with the fifth columnists. Anyone with close links to the EU is suspect. Much machiavellian shit has and is going on.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ah,that would be the same Mr. Singh that was born in the UK to parents that came here with their British passports from the very same India that Britain colonised and took as their own,although no-one asked them too.

Or is that the same Mr. Singh who's grandfather was one of the many Indian Spitfire pilots in the Second World War.

No,it's probably the Mr, Singh that came over here uninvited to study medicine and become a much needed doctor in the NHS to help all those lazy fat unemployed British people.

What a cunt,he should be thrown out immediately. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm wondering what Article 49 is.

Reported for derailing the thread and

48 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm wondering what Articles 1 to 48 are now.

Er, Roops, over to you.

reported for being even more fucking stupid!!!

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think that the remit is that once article 50 is triggered the UK will magically revert back to the good old days of 1952.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think that the remit is that once article 50 is triggered the UK will magically revert back to the good old days of 1952.

A similar point was made in the musical "Hair".

Claude's Mother: "What the hell you got, 1968, that makes you so damn superior?"

Claude: "Well, if you really wanna know, 1948..."

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Lisbon Treaty has 358 articles. Fellow anoraks may wish to peruse the entire document for fun. 

Article 167 (Culture) is my personal favourite.

"1. The Union shall contribute to the flowering of the cultures of the Member States, while respecting their national and regional diversity and at the same time bringing the common cultural heritage to the fore."

That explains the invasion of Poland in '39 then. Those sausages weren't going to harmonise themselves.