CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the Romans did to Britain

Guest Lady Penelope

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nothing so tawdry. As you approach your 1000th post in just six weeks, have a think about the information you've provided, knowingly or unknowingly, deliberately or accidentally. For example, your geographical location; and the car you currently drive, and those you have driven. Some of the information may well be made up bollocks or outright fabrication, but even so, just imagine what a skilled data miner with backdoor access to the DVLC computer might be able to work out from that limited dataset alone.

Penelope Garcia is a cunt.

Funny, whenever I've provided information such as a mutually convenient location for a scrap etc  the other protagonist usually spends the next couple of hours running around with their hands in the air complaining that they're being threatened. If one of these "data hacking" heroes were to find me it would be scary to think what damage they could inflict with their mouse clicking finger.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I can't answer that. I don't feel safe giving out any more personal information with Cuntybaws in such a tiff.

Just tell him you're a bloke but you wear glasses and only have one arm.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny, whenever I've provided information such as a mutually convenient location for a scrap etc  the other protagonist usually spends the next couple of hours running around with their hands in the air complaining that they're being threatened. If one of these "data hacking" heroes were to find me it would be scary to think what damage they could inflict with their mouse clicking finger.

That'll be the French in him.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe they think it’s unfair that you get to name the time, the place, and the method of engagement? Perhaps a Latin declension competition on the Ides of March would meet with more success? Or a backgammon tournament, or a calculus bee? I'm quite handy with foil and épée, and although my sabre is the weakest in my repertoire I'm willing to give it a go. Failing that, Stanley knives at dawn?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe they think it’s unfair that you get to name the time, the place, and the method of engagement? Perhaps a Latin declension competition on the Ides of March would meet with more success? Or a backgammon tournament, or a calculus bee? I'm quite handy with foil and épée, and although my sabre is the weakest in my repertoire I'm willing to give it a go. Failing that, Stanley knives at dawn?

Stanley knives will be fine. The preferred weapon of the sophisticated Glaswegian.

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And next time you hack the DVLC, try the DVLA, as they have been known for some time now, I drive a Ford focus, before that it was a Renault Laguna.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And next time you hack the DVLC, try the DVLA, as they have been known for some time now, I drive a Ford focus, before that it was a Renault Laguna.

Their fancy logo might say DVLA, but the BIOS on their interior perimeter gateway still says DVLC. I do love a system with unpatched vulnerabilities.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Manky said:

Manchester=Mancunium= The town on the breast shaped hill. Excellent name. Good old Romans.

Italians on the contrary are a bunch of spaghetti noshing cunts with a penchant for running away and/or surrendering.

Hence it being so full of right tits.

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nothing so tawdry. As you approach your 1000th post in just six weeks, have a think about the information you've provided, knowingly or unknowingly, deliberately or accidentally. For example, your geographical location; and the car you currently drive, and those you have driven. Some of the information may well be made up bollocks or outright fabrication, but even so, just imagine what a skilled data miner with backdoor access to the DVLC computer might be able to work out from that limited dataset alone.

Penelope Garcia is a cunt.

Yes, he may have given away all sorts of info, but nothing quite as dumb as Deebom did.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Their fancy logo might say DVLA, but the BIOS on their interior perimeter gateway still says DVLC. I do love a system with unpatched vulnerabilities.

BIOS?

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's government, they probably haven't been bothered to change it. Can you get into the inland revenue? That would be nice, send yourself a tax rebate every month and quit work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's government, they probably haven't been bothered to change it. Can you get into the inland revenue? That would be nice, send yourself a tax rebate every month and quit work.

You'd be surprised at how archaic some of the HMRC systems are. Or maybe you wouldn't. Cobol 74 and Fortran 77, completely fucking space age (by which I mean, operated by chimps.)

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Even the Terminators from 2029 are still using COBOL. Here's one scanning Eric for signs of intelligent life.

1*wiG-xc456HpdBkRTQi84Eg.gif

I remember that cunt, I broke my best snooker bat over his head and he still beat me up and stole my clothes boots and motorcycle, and he looked exactly like Danny Devitos' big brother.

• Like 2