CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the Romans did to Britain

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

The italians need to be faced up to on this. The Romans invaded the Britsh Isles, waged war on and enslaved the people, ruthlessly exploited our minerals and gold resources, vandalised and destroyed our towns and villages and left damage that is still in place 2,000 years later. Indeed in Exeter, Chester and York they even built walls around their cities that need to be demolished. I think that we are dserving of several £trillions in damages in compensation .. it is also about time that anyone with Roman ancestry was removed from this fair land of our. Fuck Julius Ceasar .. he should ave been stabbed.

Manchester=Mancunium= The town on the breast shaped hill. Excellent name. Good old Romans.

Italians on the contrary are a bunch of spaghetti noshing cunts with a penchant for running away and/or surrendering.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Manchester=Mancunium= The town on the breast shaped hill. Excellent name. Good old Romans.

Italians on the contrary are a bunch of spaghetti noshing cunts with a penchant for running away and/or surrendering.

Deva for Chester say's it all .. gay cunts.

Just now, Wolfie said:

At least Romans were intelligent engineers and built straight roads. Many of today's immigrants, who also ruthlessly exploit our resources, are crap in comparison – though just as competent at leaving a legacy of irreversible destruction.

That goes for Brits too, though. Up north our roads are slowly turning back into dirt tracks. You can't get anywhere fast because of all the cones that have been left out to protect the workforce as they sit in their vans and eat sandwiches.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

You forgot changing sides.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

You forgot changing sides.

You mean at the sound of the first shot, all the men grab the nearest man?   All the Italian names sound a bit gay too. Like Lisa Minelli, Sly Stallone and Arnie Schwarzenegger

Guest Gong Farmer

I think they were a pretty decent lot to be honest, and clever. Where average smelly thick indigenous fellow of the land they invaded shat in a hole in the ground and didn't his wipe his arse afterwards..... the average Roman defecated in a lavatorium  and then got the smelly thick indigenous fellow to wipe his arse for him.  

32 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think they were a pretty decent lot to be honest, and clever. Where average smelly thick indigenous fellow of the land they invaded shat in a hole in the ground and didn't his wipe his arse afterwards..... the average Roman defecated in a lavatorium  and then got the smelly thick indigenous fellow to wipe his arse for him.  

I say old chap! Unless I'm mistaken, a gong farmer was a medieval term for the unfortunate fucker tasked with emptying privy buckets. Tad rich, what what??

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The italians need to be faced up to on this. The Romans invaded the Britsh Isles, waged war on and enslaved the people, ruthlessly exploited our minerals and gold resources, vandalised and destroyed our towns and villages and left damage that is still in place 2,000 years later. Indeed in Exeter, Chester and York they even built walls around their cities that need to be demolished. I think that we are dserving of several £trillions in damages in compensation .. it is also about time that anyone with Roman ancestry was removed from this fair land of our. Fuck Julius Ceasar .. he should ave been stabbed.

Et tu Brute.

Guest Gong Farmer
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I say old chap! Unless I'm mistaken, a gong farmer was a medieval term for the unfortunate fucker tasked with emptying privy buckets. Tad rich, what what??

Your definition is correct. I thought that adopting the moniker 'Gong Farmer' would be a fitting appellative for use on this site.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Your definition is correct. I thought that adopting the moniker 'Gong Farmer' would be a fitting appellative for use on this site.

It is a bit of a shit-hole, eh? I try my hardest to improve it with my witty posts and beautiful artwork, but some people just want to be cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It is a bit of a shit-hole, eh? I try my hardest to improve it with my witty posts and beautiful artwork, but some people just want to be cunts.

It used to be before Mrs Roops doend her Marigolds and poured drain cleaner down the U bend adding a fragrant of the forest Airwick after the last clean out.  

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

It used to be before Mrs Roops doend her Marigolds and poured drain cleaner down the U bend adding a fragrant of the forest Airwick after the last clean out.  

It used to be WORSE? Were people hacking each others IP's and delivering shits in boxes to each other or something?

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

It used to be WORSE? Were people hacking each others IP's and delivering shits in boxes to each other or something?

Punkape missed the boat there then. He has to order his nutty surprises through dodgy internet sites.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sure he has his own special ways of acquiring such things. Like hanging around the toilets at his golf club with a Morrisons bag.

Or the old cellophane over the toilet bowl trick.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Dickimus sounds a bit Roman to me. I bet he's a fucking unwanted migrant.

My Great x20 Grandfather raped your Great x20 Grandmother, Boudicca in Venta Icenorum. He missed the boat back home to Rome and my family have been stuck in this disgusting flat fucking swamp ever since.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My Great x20 Grandfather raped your Great x20 Grandmother, Boudicca. He missed the boat back home to Rome and my family have been stuck in this disgusting fucking swamp ever since.

That means we must be related. Who would have thought it. In Norfolk of all places. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Nothing so tawdry. As you approach your 1000th post in just six weeks, have a think about the information you've provided, knowingly or unknowingly, deliberately or accidentally. For example, your geographical location; and the car you currently drive, and those you have driven. Some of the information may well be made up bollocks or outright fabrication, but even so, just imagine what a skilled data miner with backdoor access to the DVLC computer might be able to work out from that limited dataset alone.

Penelope Garcia is a cunt.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Nothing so tawdry. As you approach your 1000th post in just six weeks, have a think about the information you've provided, knowingly or unknowingly, deliberately or accidentally. For example, your geographical location; and the car you currently drive, and those you have driven. Some of the information may well be made up bollocks or outright fabrication, but even so, just imagine what a skilled data miner with backdoor access to the DVLC computer might be able to work out from that limited dataset alone.

Penelope Garcia is a cunt.

Are you angry about the picture? You're angry about the picture. I know it.