CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts who Shouldn't be Driving

Roadkill

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hardly. By the time I'm that age they'd have finally made it compulsory to quit as soon as you're too old to drive in the first place. The only reason we're not there yet is because the current generation in power are too scared to tell their parents no.

Do you think it's better just to line them up against the wall and blow them away, might act as a deterrent.

Just now, Fender777 said:

Do you think it's better just to line them up against the wall and blow them away, might act as a deterrent.

Surely oral sex would only encourage them even more. Could get rid of some of the weaker ones that way, though. I certainly wouldn't be volunteering for the task however.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does Ellesmere have a port?

Ellesmere is in Shropshire and has got a canal and a mere. Ellesmere Port is Ellesmere Port is in Cheshire and has got a port.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's better than the 1993 Proton I had before it. What do you drive?

2013 Triumph Bonneville, 2004 Landrover Discovery. British vehicles (OK Ford owned Landrover back then) and proud! Never run out of fuel though.

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

2013 Triumph Bonneville, 2004 Landrover Discovery. British vehicles (OK Ford owned Landrover back then) and proud! Never run out of fuel though.

Tata Motors owns Landrover these days,just built in Britain. With Chinese steel probably.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Tata Motors owns Landrover these days,just built in Britain. With Chinese steel probably.

Think mine is mostly made of plastic, the steel bits were made in 2003/4 so possibly not chinese steel, mind you back in the day, British Leyland used anything they could as British Steel were always on strike. Really crappy Italian and Spanish steel with old technology paint meant the things literally rusted in the show rooms!

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's noms like this that make me nostalgic for Judge's input.  He would be the sole voice in defence of the oldies fucking everybody on the roads over, claiming an entitlement from before there were roads.  

What a cunt!

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Shame that that mother and child standing at that bus stop didn't. 

They were plastic just like the people who populated my brother's triang minic motorway. A big hand came out of the sky and put them back in place.

Guest Gong Farmer
15 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

They were plastic just like the people who populated my brother's triang minic motorway. A big hand came out of the sky and put them back in place.

I wish that a big hand would come out of the sky to put a new car on my drive,

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

you still got that minic stuff?

some of it's worth a fortune now.