CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The inexplicable hilarity of the Christmas Jumper

Guest Bill Stickers

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You bunch of baah humbug miserable cunts! I'll be breaking my awesome Xmas jumper out tomorrow to send the office girls into fits of girly giggling. I make them damp at the salty axe wound anyway and I'm planning to stuff my sweaty cock in at least one sans Xmas party and clubbing night  

'Sans' is french for 'without'!  So I'm confused about the last sentence 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The joke is the tragic irony of the wearers intention. Attempting to create a seasonal persona of zaniness and wild unpredictability, by doing the one thing that identifies them as cliched and unimaginative. Charlie Higsons 'kerrrazy' office wanker from the fast show. 

Eric, you're spot on here.

We could've been such good friends if you hadn't made such a retard of yourself here during your freshers week. 

27 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Eric, you're spot on here.

We could've been such good friends if you hadn't made such a retard of yourself here during your freshers week. 

Please don't insult my intelligence by talking bollocks. You have as much interest in making friends here as a Great White does in connecting emotionally with the shoal of plump tuna it has just spotted. And we both know that my early mistakes and subsequent blitzkrieg at the hands of the corners star players, forged me into the razor sharp, heavy hitting supercunt that I've become. Yours humbly. E.

• Like 1