CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The inexplicable hilarity of the Christmas Jumper

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Why does everyone seem to find these things so fucking funny? The best thing about Boxing Day is that you know you are unlikely to see one of them for at least another 11 months.

The first cunt in the office usually bowls in wearing one on the 1st of December. For doing this on the first day of advent, he is deemed a hilarious and novel bloke. People can barely control their laughter.

"He's wearing a JUMPER!" they exclaim. "At CHRISTMAS! And it's CHRISTMAS THEMED!"

Apparently this should be a source of great amusement, as it was last year, the year before, and the year before that. People point and laugh, take photos, and giggle uncontrollably. On the whole they revert to utterly infantile levels of cognitive function whenever they see one. Bonus points if it has something dangling off it, a funny face weaved into it, or some flashing LED lights.

Throughout the rest of December, every cunt and his brother adorns one of these. But the laughter doesn't seem to ever die down or lessen in its fever. People never lose enthusiasm for a 'wacky' Christmas jumper. People are just so fucking mental aren't they? 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

Two months and you give us 'the inexplicable hilarity of the christmas jumper'.

You fucking cunt.

It's a way of gauging the lay of the land Frank. I'll find my feet again soon.

Your latest video was a pile of shit, highly disappointing. You're better than that. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

I suffered the same deathly silence on my return.

We're nothing alike Frank, don't fool yourself.

I took my ban with stoicism no longer seen in this day and age. Other inmates in the cooler said I resembled Christ himself whilst taking my punishment.

You on the other hand, with your hordes of multi-IDs and populist videos. You do the crimes, but you can't do the time. You're a fucking disgrace. And don't get me started on Decimus with his monologue about soul-searching. 

I'm back baby.

Guest nobgobbler
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's a way of gauging the lay of the land Frank. I'll find my feet again soon.

Your latest video was a pile of shit, highly disappointing. You're better than that. 

Is you laying under the land an option?

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What funny animal was on your XXXL Christmas jumper you lard-arsed, repulsive and hairy shemale?

Moi? hairy? I'm nice to you on your return and that's the thanks I get.

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We're nothing alike Frank, don't fool yourself.

I took my ban with stoicism no longer seen in this day and age. Other inmates in the cooler said I resembled Christ himself whilst taking my punishment.

You on the other hand, with your hordes of multi-IDs and populist videos. You do the crimes, but you can't do the time. You're a fucking disgrace. And don't get me started on Decimus with his monologue about soul-searching. 

I'm back baby.

That really is super. Go on.

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why does everyone seem to find these things so fucking funny? The best thing about Boxing Day is that you know you are unlikely to see one of them for at least another 11 months.

The first cunt in the office usually bowls in wearing one on the 1st of December. For doing this on the first day of advent, he is deemed a hilarious and novel bloke. People can barely control their laughter.

"He's wearing a JUMPER!" they exclaim. "At CHRISTMAS! And it's CHRISTMAS THEMED!"

Apparently this should be a source of great amusement, as it was last year, the year before, and the year before that. People point and laugh, take photos, and giggle uncontrollably. On the whole they revert to utterly infantile levels of cognitive function whenever they see one. Bonus points if it has something dangling off it, a funny face weaved into it, or some flashing LED lights.

Throughout the rest of December, every cunt and his brother adorns one of these. But the laughter doesn't seem to ever die down or lessen in its fever. People never lose enthusiasm for a 'wacky' Christmas jumper. People are just so fucking mental aren't they? 

I have campaigned tirelessly for your release, and you offer us this bollocks. I didn't want to believe all the those p.m.'s that Decs sent me, but he was right, you are shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Frank said:

I suffered the same deathly silence on my return.

Nobody actually wanted you back.  The silence was just disappointment that you failed, yet again, to kill yourself for the greater good. 

Welcome back, Bill!  

5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You lying, grovelling, snivelling little fucking cunt.

Mrs Roops     374

• Mrs Roops
  • Administrators
  • 1,457 posts

he recently sent an e-mail addressed to all the admins whereupon it was clear he doesn't think he has done anything wrong save for "stirring the pot" 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You lying, grovelling, snivelling little fucking cunt.

Mrs Roops     374

• Mrs Roops
  • Administrators
  • 1,457 posts

he recently sent an e-mail addressed to all the admins whereupon it was clear he doesn't think he has done anything wrong save for "stirring the pot" 

I sent that grovelling, snivelling letter in confidence. It still wasn't as gay as your monologue either. Soul searching indeed.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

The clouds have parted, the rain has stopped, the sun is shining and harps are singing..... Top Dog Billy Stickers is back.

One more verbose gurning spastic, if the return nom is anything to go by.

You're too kind.

I'll work on it though. I'll try and emulate some of the newer spastics on here in future who can barely string three words together.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Bill you've been away a long time, did you turn to Christ, Islam or cock?

I think bigger than you Eddie; why choose one when you can have all three?