CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Skiing

Eddie

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

I still ski but nearer Easter.A great friend of mine has a chalet in Verbier and another friend from school has a house in Geneva. I often drive out to Switzerland in the Range Rover. I've skied most years since I was 10.

People who don't ski are usually gay.

Come on Punker's its your day to die lol!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4079300/Research-reveals-people-pass-away-New-Year-s-Day-time-year.html

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

I still ski but nearer Easter.A great friend of mine has a chalet in Verbier and another friend from school has a house in Geneva. I often drive out to Switzerland in the Range Rover. I've skied most years since I was 10.

Next time you drive to Switzerland in your Range Rover .. why not drive the whole way, take a short cut across Southport Sands and straight into the Irish Sea and keep going.

Guest I know that Cunt
19 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I'd like to see the little queer being fed baby food through a straw, as opposed to his usual method of sausage through his anus.

On topic, skiing is fucking belting. Especially getting shit faced at one of the on-piste bars, before taking your life in your hands and heading down a black run at full pelt and then hitting the apres ski. 

But Bubbles mate, he was talking about a proper ski resort, not sliding down some ebbw vale slag heap on a pair of scaffold boards. Happy new year.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

But Bubbles mate, he was talking about a proper ski resort, not sliding down some ebbw vale slag heap on a pair of scaffold boards. Happy new year.

You mean like that one at Kidsgrove near Bathspool Park?

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2016 at 4:09 PM, Punkape said:

All lies, you have no friends, you did not attend school, your being wheel chair bound since the age of 6 has prevented you taking up any outdoor activity like skiing or indeed driving range rovers which on benefits is unlikely...possible but unlikely....as being on benefits would have you driving an AMG merc at the very least society could provide you.  You were also not allowed out of movies sight at 10 so skiing would not have been allowed.

you are gay so if you do ski. Then that's that sorted then.