CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Skiing

Eddie

I am dreading returning to work after the festive holiday. It's the time of the year when cunts think they are the jet setting elite by planning a cheap skiing trip to a European hell hole and telling you all about it. 

Skiing is for cunts, off piste, black runs stick them up your arse.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am dreading returning to work after the festive holiday. It's the time of the year when cunts think they are the jet setting elite by planning a cheap skiing trip to a European hell hole and telling you all about it. 

I still ski but nearer Easter.A great friend of mine has a chalet in Verbier and another friend from school has a house in Geneva. I often drive out to Switzerland in the Range Rover. I've skied most years since I was 10.

People who don't ski are usually gay.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can imagine your front counter colleagues and customers feel the same when you return from your week at Clacton. Regaling them with tales of how you threw up over the windmill on the crazy golf course, and took a shit in the Hall of Mirrors.

Guest JackoTC
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Good call Ed. That aside, why aren't you getting ready to go out and get merry - using your computer will just eat up your powercard.

I'm off to get totally piste (I'm making this up in my fantasy : see Deco. as getting bladdered and spending a fortune of middle of the road booze makes me look good - he's a fucking Red as well, takes his orders directly from the Kremlin I'm sure).

Forget the rant Ed. Weapons of choice for the evening are Pistonhead lager and Jaegerbombs. Lush.  

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I still ski but nearer Easter.A great friend of mine has a chalet in Verbier and another friend from school has a house in Geneva. I often drive out to Switzerland in the Range Rover. I've skied most years since I was 10.

Sounds like a George Michael video...

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can imagine your front counter colleagues and customers feel the same when you return from your week at Clacton. Regaling them with tales of how you threw up over the windmill on the crazy golf course, and took a shit in the Hall of Mirrors.

Clacton is for skint losers, I holiday in a little town I discovered call Jaywick. Not far from Clacton but a world away in style.  The Pakistani shop has traditional English values, will flog you a single cig with a light, the K is kept in a fridge actually set warmer than the ambient temperature of the shop and you can still buy a copy of razzle. Paradise when compared to any area in France.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hopefully you'll end up like Schumacher, except your family won't give a fuck about you and will switch you off immediately. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ape said:

Better still, just leave the cunt to freeze to death. No point wasting valuable electricity on him.

No, it would be better if he was flown back at considerable expense on a life support machine.

It would cost tens of thousands of pounds from his imaginary estate, and it would be even more brutal when his family pulled the plug, and did a little jig. 

30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hopefully you'll end up like Schumacher, except your family won't give a fuck about you and will switch you off immediately. 

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Better still, just leave the cunt to freeze to death. No point wasting valuable electricity on him.

I'd like to see the little queer being fed baby food through a straw, as opposed to his usual method of sausage through his anus.

On topic, skiing is fucking belting. Especially getting shit faced at one of the on-piste bars, before taking your life in your hands and heading down a black run at full pelt and then hitting the apres ski. 

• Like 1

The biggest cunt of them all is the snow boarder. Especially the english, floppy haired useless rich cunt with a trust fund, who suddenly believes he is a 1970's American surf dude. Nothing is more uncomfortable than listening to an upper class twit using phrases such as Shreddin’ and radical man from a cunt in mirror sunglasses and a stutter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

The biggest cunt of them all is the snow boarder. Especially the english, floppy haired useless rich cunt with a trust fund, who suddenly believes he is a 1970's American surf dude. Nothing is more uncomfortable than listening to an upper class twit using phrases such as Shreddin’ and radical man from a cunt in mirror sunglasses and a stutter.

Holy shit, Eddie, is that John Travolta in as your avatar?? He was always a fat cunt but I didn't know he was going for the patented "Segal before the hair transplants" look.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Holy shit, Eddie, is that John Travolta in as your avatar?? He was always a fat cunt but I didn't know he was going for the patented "Segal before the hair transplants" look.

Yes it is, he is an inflated version of his former self, if the rumours are true he has been pumped up Punkape style.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Switzerland you say?

20160831.04.jpg

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Clacton is for skint losers, I holiday in a little town I discovered call Jaywick. Not far from Clacton but a world away in style.  The Pakistani shop has traditional English values, will flog you a single cig with a light, the K is kept in a fridge actually set warmer than the ambient temperature of the shop and you can still buy a copy of razzle. Paradise when compared to any area in France.

My supplemental evening job a few years back was working for a private security agency who had a contract with 'Park Resorts'. I was sent to 'Martello Beach' caravan site as extra security for their bar and entertainment complex. Before setting off a burly Glaswegian colleague handed me a telescopic steel baton and a can of pepper spray, adding "you'll fuckin' need that". He wasn't fucking wrong. The people in clacton have a saying. "Come home to a real fire, buy a bungalow in Jaywick".

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, it would be better if he was flown back at considerable expense on a life support machine.

It would cost tens of thousands of pounds from his imaginary estate, and it would be even more brutal when his family pulled the plug, and did a little jig. 

I always imagine Punkers being finished off with a polonium tipped putter, administered by an assassin hired by the 'Terrence Higgins Trust'.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

This is true but you really can't lay the blame for that kind of cunt on skiing can you? 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My supplemental evening job a few years back was working for a private security agency who had a contract with 'Park Resorts'. I was sent to 'Martello Beach' caravan site as extra security for their bar and entertainment complex. Before setting off a burly Glaswegian colleague handed me a telescopic steel baton and a can of pepper spray, adding "you'll fuckin' need that". He wasn't fucking wrong. The people in clacton have a saying. "Come home to a real fire, buy a bungalow in Jaywick".

Warehouse wanker.