CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU wants 500 Billion Euros

Guest Manky

13 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You haven't pissed off 500 million people in the EU, WE DON'T FUCKING CARE. Get over your fucking selves, no one gives a flying fuck, you're the only cunts taking about it, we're not because it's boring bollocks and has no bearing whatsoever on 500 million Europeans daily lives.... except for maybe British expats that are counting on good will from the respective EU countries where they reside. Since most EU countries aren't as cuntishly xenophobic as your country is regarding expats they can probably count on that good will. 

Be more European by chilling and calming the fuck down.

Ordinary cunts won't care and see it as awkward bastard Brits. To a certain degree most mainland Europeans are probably not surprised at Brexit, unlike the spoon fed masses here and the over confident crooks in parliament who thought they had it stitched to their way of thinking. But those at the centre of the Euro Empire are deeply concerned, if they are not, it is all bluff, part of the horse trading that is going on. The money is one thing, one can always print some more, then make poor cunts pay for it later, but the loss of face is what it is about from now until a deal has been finalised.

Not all the 17.2 million are cunts or bigots. Some feel more comfortable dealing with their own set of shysters in their own parliament with no blurring of accountability.

2 hours ago, Noakes said:

You said calling "us" wankers, I was calling the bureau wankers and the politicians. I agree brexit is boring as fuck and old news. I had a Dutch grandmother on my dad's side so I am not English pure breed and I would rather London ran our lives now than Brussels and fuck federalism anyway. Freedom mr farmer it is about freedom.

Power to the people!

If you kicked out anyone who is not pure English then the place would be a ghost town.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Ordinary cunts won't care and see it as awkward bastard Brits. To a certain degree most mainland Europeans are probably not surprised at Brexit, unlike the spoon fed masses here and the over confident crooks in parliament who thought they had it stitched to their way of thinking. But those at the centre of the Euro Empire are deeply concerned, if they are not, it is all bluff, part of the horse trading that is going on. The money is one thing, one can always print some more, then make poor cunts pay for it later, but the loss of face is what it is about from now until a deal has been finalised.

Not all the 17.2 million are cunts or bigots. Some feel more comfortable dealing with their own set of shysters in their own parliament with no blurring of accountability.

True.  We somehow, from an Area of Economic Agreement, turned into the Corrupt Union of Nations Tossing Sterling*

* couldn't come up with better than Tossers to make CUNTS, any offerings?

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The club won't just get on with it, mainly because there will be a big fucking hole in the clubs finances and other member s are questioning their membership if they have to put up more of their own money rather than just spend ours (or Germanys).

As for centre of the universe, we are the centre of our universe, Brussels is the centre of yours.

The attitude problem is largely on the EU side, they've been given a kicking, now they're panicking the club might well disintegrate, the gravy train may crash, the US has promised us good deals (yeah yeah) and putting Britain back near the top of the international pile above the EU and its individual members.

* please note correct spelling of "centre"

** EU wankers.

Hate to break it to you mate but the consensus on the ground is that the US is the centre of the universe with the UK traditionally being it's poodle. 

The US promised the UK good deals? Trump says 'America first!' so any deals with the US are going to be to their advantage and quite rightly so. You'll just have to accept whatever scraps are put on the table.

I want the UK to succeed, really I do. I don't want to see the UK any less disadvantaged  than it all ready might be and I don't want to see the nay sayers proved right because they not.

The good thing about the UK exiting the EU is that it will bring much needed reform to the EU with Brexit being a wake up call to the powers that be forcing them to reevaluate their position on many Issues, so in effect the UK has done us a favour by shaking up the wasps nest. So our profuse thanks for that. 

The EU will survive as it has to, it was around before the UK was a partial member state and will carry on in some form or other into the future. Some pundits are saying that the EU could actually be better off without the UK as it can now can get on with business without the UK's veto that hindered much of what it could have achieved. I don't know about as it's to be seen.

The UK leaving the EU is a problem for the EU, of course it is but not as much as a problem if it had been Germany for France. Survival without the UK is a doer, there's absolutely no doubt about that but Germany and France are the centre of universe for Europe, not the UK it seems.

It seems that you and some of your compatriots would like to see EU citizens suffer, there seems to be some kind of nihilistic wishful group think going on in the UK at the moment towards the average European Joe. All I can say about that is that the hostility that you harbour towards the EU and it's citizens is a one way street where Europeans are living rent free in your heads. No one I know despises the UK or it's citizenry, at best they wish the UK well, at worst they are nonchalant and uninterested in any predicament the UK is experiencing post Brexit.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

No blurring of accountability by their own parliament? You're going to have to give me a parliament that doesn't blur accountability to make what you've just said remotely credible. If you can find me a country where the parliament doesn't blur accountability I'll up sticks and move there tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

No blurring of accountability by their own parliament? You're going to have to give me a parliament that doesn't blur accountability to make what you've just said remotely credible. If you can find me a country where the parliament doesn't blur accountability I'll up sticks and move there tomorrow.

I'm not suggesting the Westminster Houses of Parliament are not an obfuscating, back slapping, self interested bunch of crooks, far from it. The additional layer of governance added by the EU parliament has been an excuse or used as an outlet to blame for failings that are sometimes home grown. That will cease.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Hate to break it to you mate but the consensus on the ground is that the US is the centre of the universe with the UK traditionally being it's poodle. 

The US promised the UK good deals? Trump says 'America first!' so any deals with the US are going to be to their advantage and quite rightly so. You'll just have to accept whatever scraps are put on the table.

Try reading, I said our universe.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Wot he sez....

55 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm not suggesting the Westminster Houses of Parliament are not an obfuscating, back slapping, self interested bunch of crooks, far from it. The additional layer of governance added by the EU parliament has been an excuse or used as an outlet to blame for failings that are sometimes home grown. That will cease.

Guest Gong Farmer
27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Good point. Maybe one of the reasons for members of the Government wanting to remain within the EU fold. On the bright side, and as you stated 'that will cease' and they will be forced to be accountable to their electorate....in a perfect world, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Good point. Maybe one of the reasons for members of the Government wanting to remain within the EU fold. On the bright side, and as you stated 'that will cease' and they will be forced to be accountable to their electorate....in a perfect world, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

True, but one less excuse to rely on, and one less layer of cunts to con us.

6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't know who is more cynical out of the two of us. Perhaps I am being too hopeful that said form of cuntery will cease. One only hopes it will show up their nefarious dealings sooner and the buck stops with them and it can't be passed on. Even when the masses are taken the piss out of, it seems apathy is the winner all too often.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/1/2017 at 2:20 AM, Manky said:

Do you expect me to sit around and let Decimus stride this stage like a colossus?  I am merely putting the web footed cunt in his place.

I was merely pointing out, as a disinterested observer, that you can achieve your goal without the notable defensiveness in your tone.  All to often, when it comes to these things, the "I'm getting to you" ploy is put into use, and on a site such as our beloved Corner, it is to your benefit to let it all wash down your back like water off a ducks back.  

I shall now go back to slating Frank, because he is a miserable and stupid fucking cunt. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was merely pointing out, as a disinterested observer, that you can achieve your goal without the notable defensiveness in your tone.  All to often, when it comes to these things, the "I'm getting to you" ploy is put into use, and on a site such as our beloved Corner, it is to your benefit to let it all wash down your back like water off a ducks back.  

I shall now go back to slating Frank, because he is a miserable and stupid fucking cunt. 

As it hsppens , I am hard as Krupp's Steel and cool as an Arctic winter. I came on this site for intellectual jousting and have to say that I have been left totally underwhelmed by the likes of Decimus with his cabbage like grasp of things.

As for Frank, he avoids me like the plague. Obviously the cunt is scared.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Manky said:

As it hsppens , I am hard as Krupp's Steel and cool as an Arctic winter. I came on this site for intellectual jousting and have to say that I have been left totally underwhelmed by the likes of Decimus with his cabbage like grasp of things.

As for Frank, he avoids me like the plague. Obviously the cunt is scared.

Frank is terrified of his own fucking shadow.  He's finished here.

As far as intellectual jousting goes, well, I understand what you mean, and there is a some that goes on, but there is a rather satisfying and humourous element to a right cunting.  You just can't find stuff this good anywhere else.