CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU wants 500 Billion Euros

Guest Manky

As a divorce settlement, this is pretty extreme. The stupid fuckers are showing they only wanted us for our dosh and now we are going they see a gaping hole in their (unaudited for a billion years) accounts.

It is now time for our leaders to take a leaf out of this sites approach to ridiculous comments, let me start:

Stick your fucking heads up your fucking arses and die, you bunch of fantasist mongs. Drink bleach and feed yourself feet first into a wood chipper. Claw hammer your nearest neighbour you bunch of sad twats. Fuck off and die if AIDS and Ebola, painfully and slowly. We will give you £1 a year for ten years and if you want more, come and fucking get it you fucking spackers, wearing your fucking lederhosen and drinking your shite lager in your toxic emission VW's. We have either battered the fuck out of you or saved your skin's twice in the last century so fuck right off you continental twats.

And once our negotiators have delivered that opening gambit, if Jonny Foreigner wants to play hard ball we can start getting nasty.

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

As a divorce settlement, this is pretty extreme. The stupid fuckers are showing they only wanted us for our dosh and now we are going they see a gaping hole in their (unaudited for a billion years) accounts.

It is now time for our leaders to take a leaf out of this sites approach to ridiculous comments, let me start:

Stick your fucking heads up your fucking arses and die, you bunch of fantasist mongs. Drink bleach and feed yourself feet first into a wood chipper. Claw hammer your nearest neighbour you bunch of sad twats. Fuck off and die if AIDS and Ebola, painfully and slowly. We will give you £1 a year for ten years and if you want more, come and fucking get it you fucking spackers, wearing your fucking lederhosen and drinking your shite lager in your toxic emission VW's. We have either battered the fuck out of you or saved your skin's twice in the last century so fuck right off you continental twats.

And once our negotiators have delivered that opening gambit, if Jonny Foreigner wants to play hard ball we can start getting nasty.

Well it's all very well you pussyfooting around  with your diplomatic language and your general prissy approach to this issue, but you want to stand aside and let a real man sort it out whilst you wet your bed on the sidelines.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well it's all very well you pussyfooting around  with your diplomatic language and your general prissy approach to this issue, but you want to stand aside and let a real man sort it out whilst you wet your bed on the sidelines.

We need to call up the hard hitters, the people who strike fear into the hearts of our enemies. I nominate Punkape and Rick_B

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hey withers your an economic migrant I believe. .what's gonna happen when the mongs blow the bridge 

Panzerknacker 

Your believe wrong. I happen to live in, and own a property that has been in the French side of my family for 207 years. I can trace both my English and French families back at least 250 years. You can probably trace yours back to a dark doorway round the back of a flat roof pub, where you were conceived. By the way it's you're not your, you thick Snatchlike cunt

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Your believe wrong. I happen to live in, and own a property that has been in the French side of my family for 207 years. I can trace both my English and French families back at least 250 years. You can probably trace yours back to a dark doorway round the back of a flat roof pub, where you were conceived. By the way it's you're not your, you thick Snatchlike cunt

Laffin..your a ticket withers ..seriously though the frogs mite look to encourage all aliens and migrants off their soil..couple of thousand percent tax on foreign owned property mite see you on the beach 

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..your a ticket withers ..seriously though the frogs mite look to encourage all aliens and migrants off their soil..couple of thousand percent tax on foreign owned property mite see you on the beach 

Panzerknacker 

and how does that effect me cunt, I have dual nationality and 2 fucking passeports.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

By the way it's you're not your, you thick Snatchlike cunt

Don't compare me to that illiterate idiot you frog leg eating Monsewer.

Rembrandt etc etc.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

and how does that effect me cunt, I have dual nationality and 2 fucking passeports.

If one of those passeports as you put it,is British you may well have to give it up after Brexit and at the moment it will cost you around €300.

That's how it affects you.

Snatchknackers.

4 hours ago, Manky said:

Before I go down that oft travelled road of calling you a thick bastard, can you please provide the source of the story that claims we are being asked to pay this rather inexplicably large figure?

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm sure we still have an account or two in Greece. Just write a draft off one of them and tell them the cheque is in the post and to fuck right off. 

Glad to see you've recovered from being called a bespectacled pork sausage yesterday, that Muncho was an intellectual force to be reckoned with wasn't he. Luckily he can no longer post comments so we've all been saved from his incisive wit and rapier like vitriol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Glad to see you've recovered from being called a bespectacled pork sausage yesterday, that Muncho was an intellectual force to be reckoned with wasn't he. Luckily he can no longer post comments so we've all been saved from his incisive wit and rapier like vitriol.

Indeed, a deep emotional scar needed tender handling. My missus had been drinking and handled things perfectly. By now, munchies should be in full rigormortis hanging from the exposed ceiling joists by the laces of his Adidas trainers with the usual stains from such trauma in his track suit. 

Just now, Decimus said:

Before I go down that oft travelled road of calling you a thick bastard, can you please provide the source of the story that claims this rather inexplicably large figure?

Some cunt called Verwanker or something on telly (BBC Newsnight) last night. Quoted in liberal rags like the Daily Express. Frank says he will pay it when he takes his empties back.

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed, a deep emotional scar needed tender handling. My missus had been drinking and handled things perfectly. By now, munchies should be in full rigormortis hanging from the exposed ceiling joists by the laces of his Adidas trainers with the usual stains from such trauma in his track suit. 

To be honest, I thought it was the latest incarnation of 'Extremecunt', who morphed into 'Chip from the states' and then returned as Extremecunt yet again, alcohol and cocaine have probably led to this latest incarnation.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest, I thought it was the latest incarnation of 'Extremecunt', who morphed into 'Chip from the states' and then returned as Extremecunt yet again, alcohol and cocaine have probably led to this latest incarnation.

I wish he would create a persona not as dreary and dim witted. Maybe just a little funny. 

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Before I go down that oft travelled road of calling you a thick bastard, can you please provide the source of the story that claims we are being asked to pay this rather inexplicably large figure?

Read these and make your own mind up. Notice the dates,it's not exactly up to date news.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/12185806/EU-leaders-meet-to-discuss-migrant-crisis-latest.html

http://www.businessinsider.de/eu-wants-up-to-60-billion-exit-fee-in-brexit-negotiations-article-50-2016-11?r=UK&IR=T

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In order for that to happen, Roops and Rick would need to build a little rehab unit next to the cooler.

He's not worth all that. He can fuck off then. 

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Hmmm. The reason I asked is because I find it hard to believe that the E.U. would demand a payment that equates to between a fifth or a sixth of our G.D.P. 

From the links that you've provided, it appears that my hunch is correct. It's more than likely that Manky made this up in a drunken rage after spotting a solitary black man walking down the street, who had the audacity to breathe good clean, air meant for white Britons only.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

As Confucius said,  A man with one watch knows the time, A man with two watches is never sure.

Checking of facts is for losers, not Manky.