CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inappropriate

colonelkurtz

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stop being so defensive, Ding, you'll give yourself a heart attack.  To satisfy your rabid curiosity, look up Professor Robert Altmeyer at the University of Manitoba and his studies into authoritarianism.  The conclusions are striking.  Then I suggest you have a drink.  

The posturisings of one, or two, professors proves everything now does it?

He produced the test and scale for "RWA"

Complete bollocks.

Oh yes, comparing authoritarianism to conservatism is like comparing labour to commies, or Rolf to Rembrandt if you will.

Guest DingTheRioja

Yes, it's wickifuckers script but anyway....

Right-wing authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to authorities they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it

Right, with a very slight adaptation

Right-wing Liberal authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to enforce authority they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to their societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it

13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

For more enlightenment I suggest reading the book, "How to Live a Life" by Professor Ivor Haventaclue 

Drew, you old cunt, you are living proof that the saying "respect your elders" is a load of old fucking shit that is completely unwarranted.

You are without doubt, the most tedious, stupid bald cunt on this website, which is quite a feat considering that you face stiff competition in the form of Frank.

I hope that your bungalow floods imminently and your hairless little corpse is soon bobbing against the windowsill like the world's most fucking hideous guppy fish.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

For more enlightenment I suggest reading the book, "How to Live a Life" by Professor Ivor Haventaclue 

It comes as no surprise to me that YOU would be familiar with literature on how to live a life, yet still fail so spectacularly at doing so.  

Idiot.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The posturisings of one, or two, professors proves everything now does it?

Complete bollocks.

Oh yes, comparing authoritarianism to conservatism is like comparing labour to commies, or Rolf to Rembrandt if you will.

I suggest you read the findings carefully Dingers.  I only cited two studies, there are more.  Of course, the whinging conservatives can't handle science and  correlational data that demonstrate just what cunts they really are.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I suggest you read the findings carefully Dingers.  I only cited two studies, there are more.  Of course, the whinging conservatives can't handle science and  correlational data that demonstrate just what cunts they really are.  

I fucking don't need to look at some correlational data from some fucking arse bandit, liberal bookworm to realise how big a cunt I am. Where will these cunts get their funding to study utter bollox once we Brexit. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I fucking don't need to look at some correlational data from some fucking arse bandit, liberal bookworm to realise how big a cunt I am. Where will these cunts get their funding to study utter bollox once we Brexit. 

The University of London will share resources and data with other institutions, and show their studies deserve more effort, and Manitoba and other schools will provide funding.  The universities have a way of doing that Drew.  Have you been to University?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The University of London will share resources and data with other institutions, and show their studies deserve more effort, and Manitoba and other schools will provide funding.  The universities have a way of doing that Drew.  Have you been to University?  

Yes I have as a matter of fact. It was the University of Cunting a Total Spaz like Wiz.

TBH No. I chose not too. However I do have a degree and I am chartered.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yes I have as a matter of fact. It was the University of Cunting a Total Spaz like Wiz.

The shoals and sandbanks round here are chartered, oh hang on!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

As I read my last comment back, it did come across as cuntish.  However, the reason I asked, is that Universities do the research and studies, and share their information with other institutions and facilities to begin finding practical applications.  Ding had asked if we were to believe the work of a pair of university professors, and I would say, they should be given due consideration, as that is usually where the world's biggest problems are solved, in classrooms, by professors and students in controlled settings.  That's the scientific method.  Since the articles repeat that conservatism denies science and prefers to rely on faith based shite....vive la universitie!  

Guest I know that Cunt
23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Again, you haven't got a clue about what you are frothing at the mouth about, like a rabid fucking dog. This "liberal" bogeyman you have been brainwashed to hate through watching endless Milo Yiannopolous YouTube videos whilst other folk are at work, has absolutely nothing to do with what actual liberals espouse.

Again, before you bash out another load of uninformed shit, I urge you to actually research the ideology behind different political persuasions. Now fuck off and beat your meat over archive footage of The Apprentice U.S.A.

I'm learning from you Decs. I've learned that all you have to do is write a total load of shit, for example some idiotic nonsensical bullshit about youtube and brainwashing or some other crap, something that can't possibly be proved to be untrue and there you have it, a considered response. All I have to do now is the difficult bit and add the supreme arrogance, I know I will struggle with that as you have it in spades [is it still ok to say spades] and I don't. But, I will get there in the end. Cheers.

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Again, from the above shit, you clearly do not understand the classical concept of liberalism. How can you rail against something that you are too fucking stupid to comprehend?

I don't mind anyone having an opinion on politics, as long as they at least have a basic idea about what they are discussing. All you understand in your dense fucking skull is:

White = Good 

Black = Bad

Fuck off and educate yourself, your brainless fucking retard.

Quick question deciman: do you wank off to a picture of Gandhi/nelson Mandela/Jeremy corbin/sue pollard?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As I read my last comment back, it did come across as cuntish.  However, the reason I asked, is that Universities do the research and studies, and share their information with other institutions and facilities to begin finding practical applications.  Ding had asked if we were to believe the work of a pair of university professors, and I would say, they should be given due consideration, as that is usually where the world's biggest problems are solved, in classrooms, by professors and students in controlled settings.  That's the scientific method.  Since the articles repeat that conservatism denies science and prefers to rely on faith based shite....vive la universitie!  

Did you read into it further?

Anyone with half a brain could pick fault, for a start he goes on about right wing authoritarianism doesn't necessarily mean right wing politics, it can be about left wing politics.... typical airy-fairy fucking bollocks!!! *

Also, some of his "findings" apparently show that the British Conservative Party (large C) is a conservative right wing party (small c)....

Fucking hell, that was a degree and funding well spent wasn't it?

Prick.

* the 3 exclamation marks were needed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Did you read into it further?

Anyone with half a brain could pick fault, for a start he goes on about right wing authoritarianism doesn't necessarily mean right wing politics, it can be about left wing politics.... typical airy-fairy fucking bollocks!!! *

Also, some of his "findings" apparently show that the British Conservative Party (large C) is a conservative right wing party (small c)....

Fucking hell, that was a degree and funding well spent wasn't it?

Prick.

* the 3 exclamation marks were needed.

Could the real Ding the Doggie please fuck up, please fuck up. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As I read my last comment back, it did come across as cuntish.  

Are you really apologising for being a cunt on a site called 'Cunts Corner'?

Man up FFS. It's usually only that Frenchie half breed Scrote that runs for the hills if the conversation turns a bit fighty.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Are you really apologising for being a cunt on a site called 'Cunts Corner'?

Man up FFS. It's usually only that Frenchie half breed Scrote that runs for the hills if the conversation turns a bit fighty.

Drew, you're a spectacularly thick fucking cunt, and you probably shouldn't ever be left unsupervised, but I do like you.  I'm not making any apologies, merely being gracious and attempting to provide clarity for your limited reading comprehension abilities.  The statement didn't come across as I wanted initially so I thought I'd add a little more context to it.  You can look up context at your leisure, my cerebrally challenged friend.