CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inappropriate

colonelkurtz

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Drew, you're a spectacularly thick fucking cunt, and you probably shouldn't ever be left unsupervised, but I do like you.  I'm not making any apologies, merely being gracious and attempting to provide clarity for your limited reading comprehension abilities.  The statement didn't come across as I wanted initially so I thought I'd add a little more context to it.  You can look up context at your leisure, my cerebrally challenged friend. 

I feel similarly benevolent towards Drew, Wiz He's like a severely mentally handicapped child; I feel pity for his heavily spasticated condition, but also revel in tormenting him for being educationally subnormal.

There is no doubt in my mind that he should have been put down at birth, but secretly I'm quite glad that he wasn't.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I feel similarly benevolent towards Drew, Wiz He's like a severely mentally handicapped child; I feel pity for his heavily spasticated condition, but also revel in tormenting him for being educationally subnormal.

There is no doubt in my mind that he should have been put down at birth, but secretly I'm quite glad that he wasn't.

He reminds me of a special needs child I encountered once at a funeral.  The place was quiet, as one would expect, and the drooling little shit is marched in by the hand by it's mum, and he is "Herro!" to everybody he sees at the top of his spastic lungs.  Enough to make a cunt feel compelled to bludgeon with a brick, but inspired by the learned behaviour of civility, it is allowed to carry on.  

All we can do really, is what people do with these types, give them a sweet mint for their breath, and hope their gullet is too small to handle it.  

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He reminds me of a special needs child I encountered once at a funeral.  The place was quiet, as one would expect, and the drooling little shit is marched in by the hand by it's mum, and he is "Herro!" to everybody he sees at the top of his spastic lungs.  Enough to make a cunt feel compelled to bludgeon with a brick, but inspired by the learned behaviour of civility, it is allowed to carry on.  

All we can do really, is what people do with these types, give them a sweet mint for their breath, and hope their gullet is too small to handle it.  

Are you still a manager at SCOPE?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you still a manager at SCOPE?

No, I was caught out accepting gratuities from Dignitas for providing names, addresses, and phone information.