CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who pay thousands for number plates

Guest 'eavensabove

On 06/02/2017 at 7:00 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Most of these fuckers don't even read of anything, save for a few jumbled letters with some numbers thrown in for good measure, however the car owner will swear blind that their one spells the name of their dog, their wife or fuck knows what else.

HIIM PA can currently be bought for a mere 5k whilst if you can stretch to  £16,800 then how about FK4 KKA

PLATE.jpg

I know a guy in Birmingham with the Reg...S51 NGH.     He's a big fat cunt of course.......I hate everything about him.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I know a guy in Birmingham with the Reg...S51 NGH.     He's a big fat cunt of course.......I hate everything about him.

Birmingham?  I bet he had fight for that! Mind you, he's first choice was PAK 1 but that went for song.

Guest Snatch
51 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Birmingham?  I bet he had fight for that! Mind you, he's first choice was PAK 1 but that went for song.

I've taken the opportunity to give your post a like before Rick sees it.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I've taken the opportunity to give your post a like before Rick sees it.

I can't see any probs, The "N" word doesn't start with a "P" or end with a number, and so I may have just got away with it.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can't see any probs, The "N" word doesn't start with a "P" or end with a number, and so I may have just got away with it.

I don't see a problem but you know how it is.

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I don't see a problem but you know how it is.

I doubt if anybody really knows how it is on here, save for the mods, their mood and time of month.