CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Older women trying to compete with their younger counterparts

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Mingeeta may have been here before too. I may be wrong but the 'Statue of Lesberty' seems to know the lay of the land.

Sorry Eric, no I've not been here before, but I have been glued to the site for a while as an observer so know who the fucktards are and what to expect.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You find this "fascinating"?, fuck you've led a dull life. Perhaps a good stabbing maybe your best way out of your dull life.

Shit stabbing is about as much as you could possibly manage. Fucking fool

Guest Mingeeta
7 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Fuck, this is some challenging shit you've just posted, i'm too tired to read this essay tonight so please excuse a meaningful reply tonight.

In other words when you get into your special needs school in the morning you will ask teacher what it means. Nicely done with the excuse bellwhiff

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Sorry Eric, no I've not been here before, but I have been glued to the site for a while as an observer so know who the fucktards are and what to expect.

Have you met Ding? 

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who are the 'fucktards' then? Name names. 

That Welsh cunt obviously is the biggest. That frank fucker doesn't do himself any favours either.

Eavensabove and Ape I know get quite a bit of shit but I think they're ok.

Cant wait though to see this punkape twat. He sounds like a right tosser

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Not exactly but to be fair I dont think hes that bad.

Fuck off you cunt.

23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Have you met Ding? 

I mean you fuck off, you cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

That Welsh cunt obviously is the biggest. That frank fucker doesn't do himself any favours either.

Eavensabove and Ape I know get quite a bit of shit but I think they're ok.

Cant wait though to see this punkape twat. He sounds like a right tosser

Hello frank. Talking about yourselves again I see.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Get to fuck you odious gobby cuntbag. I couldn't give a flying fuck what shithole you've crawled out of. If I see a cunt I call it a cunt, and you're one massive humongous fucking cunt.

Objection. I'm the only Gobbie cuntbag on here. 

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

My apologies, you seemed to make too smooth a landing for a novice pilot, and there are a few on here with possibly more than one ID. A bit sad if you start liking your own posts, bit like sending yourself birthday cards. Twats.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My apologies, you seemed to make too smooth a landing for a novice pilot, and there are a few on here with possibly more than one ID. A bit sad if you start liking your own posts, bit like sending yourself birthday cards. Twats.

franken id. one person being a complete bunch of cunts! 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:59 AM, Welsh_cunt said:

If there’s a crowd of young ladies in their 20's with a bird in her 50’s, the old wench will always try and write off 30 years off her life. Young folk usually have normal effortless fun, where a wench has to try her saggy tits off to work her wookey hole fanny into proceedings which becomes completely embarrassing and difficult to watch. Just grow old gracefully you old cunts and do some crocheting or something.

Next, you'll be trying to suggest that out very own Roops is an unfuckable option despite her ailing years.

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I still look good in a skirt or dress that's above the knee because my legs still look good.

Years of scaling church roofs for lead has paid off.*

*Thought I'd get it in before someone else does.

Don't forget your shapely legs are also a result of legging it from the coppers whilst carrying all that lead.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget your shapely legs are also a result of legging it from the coppers whilst carrying all that lead.

... and also from whittling effigies of donkeys with her thighs, I'd warrant.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Scaling down drainpipes carrying lead certainly firms the old thighs 

...and quite some task when you've a bottle in each hand.

Guest Welsh_cunt
7 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

In other words when you get into your special needs school in the morning you will ask teacher what it means. Nicely done with the excuse bellwhiff

Jeez, if I have special needs you must be well fucked Cockeeta. It must be a challenge to the embryology world in determining how you managed to get from embryogenesis to a becoming a foetus. There must have been an overwhelming amount of congenital abnormalities for any womb to reject you but somehow, and quite miraculously you slipped through the net. However, it is clear that you still suffer from these defects which obviously weren’t corrected in your minimal further development and is accurately reflected in the drivel you talk.