CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britons Who Want to Emigrate to Australia

Decimus

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll be in Rome, Florence, Milan, Lake Como then over to Venice before heading home after a couple of nights in Geneva. Admittedly, not as stimulating as getting covered in dust and shite whilst fighting off mosquitos and killer snakes and spiders…but, whoever in Europe can rival the limitless stimulation that you have down there on that floating cow-pat littered with neantherthals tamed by a criminal underclass?

Do fuck off…you pretentious failed Brit.

Those over 80s coach tours departing Victoria Coach Station are still going? 

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll be in Rome, Florence, Milan, Lake Como then over to Venice before heading home after a couple of nights in Geneva. Admittedly, not as stimulating as getting covered in dust and shite whilst fighting off mosquitos and killer snakes and spiders…but, whoever in Europe can rival the limitless stimulation that you have down there on that floating cow-pat littered with neantherthals tamed by a criminal underclass?

Do fuck off…you pretentious failed Brit.

I might go Jaywick on Friday.

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They say the first 800 miles without a toilet break are the worst.  You need to encase your arse in incontinence pads just to get to Paris. 

I'm thinking of introducing a London walking tour of Stabbing locations . Followed up by a tour of shop lifting  locations or "gathering stock for Vinted" as they're otherwise known.I'd ask my attendee's "what's the common demonimator "

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm thinking of introducing a London walking tour of Stabbing locations . Followed up by a tour of shop lifting  locations or "gathering stock for Vinted" as they're otherwise known.I'd ask my attendee's "what's the common demonimator "

I am willing to have a stab at it.

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There’s only been one stabbing in Greater London in the last 30 years. When Stephen Lawrence was murdered by every Caucasian in Britain before he had a chance to become an architect or cure cancer.

No black people have ever been involved in violent crime and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. 
 Your ‘Stabbing Tour’ will have to be a bus stop in Eltham and that archway in Whitechapel where some feminist peace workers were murdered by a white man.

• Like 1