CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Respecting prisoners religious rights and freedom to worship according to their beliefs

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Once inside there should be no such thing as religious freedom and respect of beliefs. There should be a single faithless prison regime for all where all expression of religious belief is forbidden. The regime should be to remove all religious nonsense from the minds of the prisoners and to turn out law abiding none believers.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Redemption for all of us is through prayer and God.

All prisoners should be schooled in Christian worship compulsorily.

It's precisely because those in prison have had little or no Christian upbringing that they're in prison in the first place.

Only a fucking moron would disagree....

Great one, ha ha ha ha. Classic!

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Redemption for all of us is through prayer and God.

All prisoners should be schooled in Christian worship compulsorily.

It's precisely because those in prison have had little or no Christian upbringing that they're in prison in the first place.

Only a fucking moron would disagree....

Run Punkape.exe / religious bollocks mode

Gosub Christian Upbringing 

Fuck off

End.

Sinners should have no rights. Prisons should be for punishment and not rehabilitation. If the cunts want to spend all day on their PlayStation then they shouldn't do the crime but keep within the law and get a fucking job. Giving victims more rights than the criminals would be a good first step.

Guest Alfie Noakes

http://www.brin.ac.uk/2011/religion-of-prisoners-england-and-wales-2010/

This slightly out of date article shows the truth here mr punkape. Looking at recent gov figures things are still pretty much the same.

In 2010

32% of English and Welsh prisoners had no religion

24% Anglican

17% Roman Catholic

7% Other Christian

12% Muslim

5% Other

3% Not recorded

So 48% christian as opposed to 32% non religious.

1 minute ago, Noakes said:

http://www.brin.ac.uk/2011/religion-of-prisoners-england-and-wales-2010/

This slightly out of date article shows the truth here mr p. Looking at recent gov figures things are still pretty much the same.

In 2010

32% of English and Welsh prisoners had no religion

24% Anglican

17% Roman Catholic

7% Other Christian

12% Muslim

5% Other

3% Not recorded

So 48% christian as opposed to 32% non religious.

12% Muslim compared to about 5% Muslim in the general population. Could we be a bit harsh on these lovely people?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Manky said:

12% Muslim compared to about 5% Muslim in the general population. Could we be a bit harsh on these lovely people?

It seems there are a lot of conversions while doing time which may be some of it.

1 minute ago, Noakes said:

It seems there are a lot of conversions while doing time which may be some of it.

So you are saying that certain religions are a magnet for the criminally insane?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

So you are saying that certain religions are a magnet for the criminally insane?

That is a very leading question, I see how it could be interpreted as that in some circles.

I am not going down any roads that will cause a repeat of yesterday.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Once inside there should be no such thing as religious freedom and respect of beliefs. There should be a single faithless prison regime for all where all expression of religious belief is forbidden. The regime should be to remove all religious nonsense from the minds of the prisoners and to turn out law abiding none believers.

Many prisoners get away with murder (to coin a phrase) by stating their religion, whether or not they are religious. Muslims for example will therefore get huge feasts brought in for them once they have fasted for 24hrs during Ramadan.  Kosher Jews are also given greater choice of food than the average con. Fuck knows what the Quakers get. Oats, I expect.

4 minutes ago, Noakes said:

That is a very leading question, I see how it could be interpreted as that in some circles.

I am not going down any roads that will cause a repeat of yesterday.

Ragnarok. Gotterdammerung. Armageddon. Sometimes I think Loki and Ming the Merciless get all the best lines.

Maybe we need a Golden Dawn.  (Rick, I jest)

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

That would just cause millions of human rights protests and prison riots. Even if it didn't people inside would still find a way to worship in secret. Personally I find religion to be an excuse for cowards to convince themselves that there's something after death and smarter people to make money off these cowards. For the rest it's just an excuse to be part of a group or to feel like a special little hand-made-by-god snowflake. All of these kinds of people are blind to common sense and would have no problem strangling an oppressive prison guard with a sock in the name of their sky deity of choice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Many prisoners get away with murder (to coin a phrase) by stating their religion, whether or not they are religious. Muslims for example will therefore get huge feasts brought in for them once they have fasted for 24hrs during Ramadan.  Kosher Jews are also given greater choice of food than the average con. Fuck knows what the Quakers get. Oats, I expect.

I think feeding prisoners is Political Correctness gone mad. A good diet didn't do Bobby Sands any harm. Well apart from dying. Win-win in my opinion. Saved money on the H Block weekly shop then freed up a room for another oppressed terrorist.

Guest 'eavensabove

I think feeding prisoners is Political Correctness gone mad. A good diet didn't do Bobby Sands any harm. Well apart from dying. Win-win in my opinion. Saved money on the H Block weekly shop then freed up a room for another oppressed terrorist.

Each prisoner (it is believed) costs anything up to £700 per day to house and feed.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why cant we have this rule in every day life?,stop a load of fucking hassle in my view

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Each prisoner (it is believed) costs anything up to £700 per day to house and feed.

In our new enlightened age, how long before seeing mailbags requires the payment of at least the minimum wage plus holidays?

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Why cant we have this rule in every day life?,stop a load of fucking hassle in my view

If religion was taken out of the equation then people would find another way to be cunts. Christianity V Islam. City V United. Visa V MasterCard.

Don't overestimate man's intelligence or underestimate his stupidity.

Prison is easier than freedom these days. You get free food, free gym, free schooling, easy access to drugs, and help finding a job you can enjoy when you leave. On the outside you pay for all of these things (if you can afford them) and get a snotty little cunt of a job adviser who can't even remember your name and will cut your jobseekers if you don't apply for a certain number of jobs in a week, whether you actually want to work at said jobs or not.

Last time I was job hunting I had my adviser write a draft for my CV. What arrived in the post was a badly worded letter stating that I was a 24 year old woman who would do well in a caring position because I had been looking after my two daughters single-handedly for over five years. I'm sure it was intended for someone else going to the same jobcentre, but the fact that he had the cheek to ring up and ask for a review of his services so that he could get his own bonus clearly showed where his interests lay.

49 minutes ago, Manky said:

Sinners should have no rights. Prisons should be for punishment and not rehabilitation. If the cunts want to spend all day on their PlayStation then they shouldn't do the crime but keep within the law and get a fucking job. Giving victims more rights than the criminals would be a good first step.

Surely getting a job would interfere with game-time?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I bet GTA VI would be a very realistic experience if they did.

My experience on an XBox lasted about 10 minutes. Red Dead Redemption I think it was called. Fell off my horse, couldn't kill a rabbit (kept missing the cuddly little twat) and got lost. Give it up as a bad job.

Maybe I should kill some fucker to get the chance to brush up my skills.