CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Lamarr

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Fuck knows what this cunt is up to today, but he built his career upon witless wit, and is ultimately responsible for the other countless & witless "wannabe on TV" morons.

maxresdefault.jpg

I used to think he was a knob until I heard his radio 2 show he used to have a few years back. He played old rock and roll records that are virtually unknown and a damn site better than the Elvis shit that is usually played.

His knowledge of music to be believed.

Not that it will interest most of you cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I used to think he was a knob until I heard his radio 2 show he used to have a few years back. He played old rock and roll records that are virtually unknown and a damn site better than the Elvis shit that is usually played.

As with most DJ's, they should just stick with radio where yes, they are occasionally very good, though I rarely listen to the radio these days... Has been some good Folk on there recently and not the average stuff either.

Guest Wizardsleeve
56 minutes ago, Snatch said:

His musical repertoire notwithstanding, it's the visual image of him that could strip the paint off your car that puts me off.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Not really interested in the music bit but I am interested in your bizarre use of the word 'site' instead of sight*

(* before that fucking twat Ape points it out)

23 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Not really interested in the music bit but I am interested in your bizarre use of the word 'site' instead of sight*

(* before that fucking twat Ape points it out)

Well spotted Drew. I wondered who would be the first to spot my error now Spunkers is once again unobtainable.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

BBC radio channels are the only ones worth listening to these days on regular radio and even then it's only some of the time. My fucking car radio has recently started defaulting to turning to Capital every time I turn it on and it's horrible.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I agree there snatch. It's surprising how many utter cunts on tv have good radio shows. Dermot O'leary and Craig (him off that unfunny shite Red Dwarf) to name two. 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

BBC radio channels are the only ones worth listening to these days on regular radio and even then it's only some of the time. My fucking car radio has recently started defaulting to turning to Capital every time I turn it on and it's horrible.

Absolute Radio is strangely named. I mean, it's not as if it's mainly radio with a smattering of something else is it?  "And here's Radio Rat with just a touch of artificial banana flavourings"

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

What's happened to him now?

He's been sent to the cooler by Roops from what I understand. He's been spouting the same shit again.

Apparently he's the only one who does.