CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gianni Infantino

Cuntybaws

Signor Infantino is the current President of FIFA, having succeeded Sepp Blatter. I can ignore his alleged corruption involving bribes from UEFA, and I can ignore the fact that he is “an administrator” who has never actually played the game, but what I can’t ignore is his STUPID FUCKING HEAD.

388898-gianni-infantino.jpg

It looks like an autistic child has painted a face on a well-greased boiled egg and it has begun to slide off. What a fucking conehead!

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Signor Infantino is the current President of FIFA, having succeeded Sepp Blatter. I can ignore his alleged corruption involving bribes from UEFA, and I can ignore the fact that he is “an administrator” who has never actually played the game, but what I can’t ignore is his STUPID FUCKING HEAD.

It looks like an autistic child has painted a face on a well-greased boiled egg and it has begun to slide off. What a fucking conehead!

All that money and the tight bastard won't even pay for hair transplant surgery. Or a decent fucking dentist for that matter. Bet he stinks IRL.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck off, Douglas Bader.

I asked him for a ride in his Spitfire one time, and he said "that will cost you an arm and a leg, son". 

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He looks like that scary cunt whose eyes lit up in Thunderbirds. Scared the crap out of me.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

At least he's not a footballist.

Apparently it's a game for poofs and irons.

Fucking football, it's group think for beer boys.

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What's your sport of choice then, Snatch? Or are you refusing to answer all simple questions today?

Sorry for the late reply,it's seems me having a life stopped me from logging on last night.

Anyway,all sport is bollocks and a waste of time.

Except pikey hunting.

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Sorry for the late reply,it's seems me having a life stopped me from logging on last night.

Anyway,all sport is bollocks and a waste of time.

Except pikey hunting.

I'll put you down for "Croquet", then.