CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matt Allwright.

Guest 'eavensabove

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So is this fucker a platinum-iridium alloy cunt or just a run of the mill cunt? Because I don't want to make myself look stupid in a crowded pub when he appears on tv because believe me, the piss heads of Camberwell are pretty merciless if the wrong cunt is yelled out. I have a reputation to uphold (fuck off Frank). 

I recommend you try the more generic "24 carat cunt", thus avoiding the potential embarrassment of explicitly referencing the wrong precious metal.

This advice may be wasted on someone whose assaying skills extend no further than the lead on a church roof.

Guest deebom

Shit nom. It's well written, you present it well and you even include a picture. But it's just another tedious cunt off the telly, and everyone on the telly is a vacuous cunt.

Can we just take it as red that everyone on the telly is a cunt? I don't care how serious, interesting, informative, erudite or well made the program is, the people on the screen will be cunts.

7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Bollocks. Beaten to the Penteado scoop. That's the last time I fuck off for a curry mid-post.

Don't worry, Ollybro. As long as Matt's still alive and working for the Beeb, there'll always be potential for another scoop.

DM headline: 'BBC Watchdog presenter faces prison after stealing from old ladies while plumbing faulty washing machines with George Michael's ex-partner'.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, deebom said:

Shit nom. It's well written, you present it well and you even include a picture. But it's just another tedious cunt off the telly, and everyone on the telly is a vacuous cunt.

Can we just take it as red that everyone on the telly is a cunt? I don't care how serious, interesting, informative, erudite or well made the program is, the people on the screen will be cunts.

Shit post. Well meant, presented off the cuff, but you agree that he is a cunt. Good nom then.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Shit you have found ding the merciless

Cheeky cunt, that shirt?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Je suis une rockstar 

Je t'aime, ah oui, je t'aime...

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can make "Tanned Paedo" out of that, which I suspect you'll all struggle to top.

Easy, "cunt".