CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matt Allwright.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

There are without doubt many TV presenters who are cunts, some of which need only to open their mouth to make you want to take a hammer to the TV. The worst perhaps are the do-gooders and grasses, such as Matt Allwright. I'd wager he's been a snitch and a back-stabbing bastard for most of his life and is now at the point when he thinks he's Mr Big to broadcast his ways to the nation in the hope that he'll carve out some kind of career... as a cunt. He's certainly done that, and very little else, the talentless twat.

HousingEnforcers2-450x306.jpg  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

There are without doubt many TV presenters who are cunts, some of which need only to open their mouth to make you want to take a hammer to the TV. The worst perhaps are the do-gooders and grasses, such as Matt Allwright. I'd wager he's been a snitch and a back-stabbing bastard for most of his life and is now at the point when he thinks he's Mr Big to broadcast his ways to the nation in the hope that he'll carve out some kind of career... as a cunt. He's certainly done that, and very little else, the talentless twat.

HousingEnforcers2-450x306.jpg  

Shit you have found ding the merciless

What an utterly dull little shit stain this Allwright creature is. He should be kept in a vault in France as the absolute standard against which all other tedious little shit stains are measured. If that vault was a hermetically sealed vacuum, so much the better.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What an utterly dull little shit stain this Allwright creature is. He should be kept in a vault in France as the absolute standard against which all other tedious little shit stains are measured. If that vault was a hermetically sealed vacuum, so much the better.

Why?. This cunt is English. We have more than enough cunts of our own to put in vaults. Oh, fuck off

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why?. This cunt is English. We have more than enough cunts of our own to put in vaults. Oh, fuck off

Ever heard of SI units, you horse-eating cunt? "The international prototype kilogram is a cylinder of platinum and platinum-iridium alloy, which is kept at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) near Paris."

It's fucking pointless if I have to explain everything to dunces.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ever heard of SI units, you horse-eating cunt? "The international prototype kilogram is a cylinder of platinum and platinum-iridium alloy, which is kept at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) near Paris."

and it is pointless you trying to impress me with that bollocks, I am very happy being a thick French cunt who has spent 5 hours today sitting in the sun, on the terrasse, drinking Chardonnay. So take your platinum-iridium and scrape the moss off your wet jock patio with it.

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

and it is pointless you trying to impress me with that bollocks, I am very happy being a thick French cunt who has spent 5 hours today sitting in the sun, on the terrasse, drinking Chardonnay. So take your platinum-iridium and scrape the moss off your wet jock patio with it.

Vos messages serait plus compréhensibles si vous affichés en Français. Une terrasse ici & il n’est pas assez pour suffire.  Il suffit de dire comme.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

So is this fucker a platinum-iridium alloy cunt or just a run of the mill cunt? Because I don't want to make myself look stupid in a crowded pub when he appears on tv because believe me, the piss heads of Camberwell are pretty merciless if the wrong cunt is yelled out. I have a reputation to uphold (fuck off Frank). 

On 10/03/2017 at 8:00 PM, Gong Farmer said:

Co-presenter and bum chum.

That story brings tears of joy to my eyes – especially because it deeply embarrassed the BBC. Allwright's bullshit was matched only by his incredible hypocrisy, and denial to comment on the scoop.

Guest Ollyboro

The entire consumer protection telly niche has been a cornucopia of cuntishness ever since Esther fucking Rantzen first bared her ivories on an unwilling public. Along with her side-kicks Doc fucking Cox, some wankers with white teeth and that raving old poof Cyril Felcher, she managed to set the bar staggeringly low. What gets me about this Matt Wanker is; has everyone forgotten about his poofy biker mate? Can you remember Dan Penteado? He was the cunt who worked alongside our hero for the BBC for fucking years- Whilst signing on!! Yeah, our fighter for truth and justice didn't notice his mate disappearing every 2nd Tuesday to defraud the taxpayers of this country. Useless cunt.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I seem to recall that the SI unit of utter fucking stupidity is the Z. Can you confirm?

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Wolfie said:

That story brings tears of joy to my eyes – especially because it deeply embarrassed the BBC. Matt Allwright's cuntishness was matched only by his incredible hypocrisy,a nd denial to comment on the scoop. What a wanker.

I think he got a kick out of riding around on that bike with that greasy spick wearing those leathers. I bet the cunt had a stiffy on half the time. A right couple of irons.