CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unite for Europe

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

It won't happen unless you get together with a group of like minded to people to protest your grievances towards protesting. 

Which brings us back to point 1.

I never want to join a protest that would have me as a protester.

Guest Gong Farmer
30 minutes ago, Manky said:

Which brings us back to point 1.

I never want to join a protest that would have me as a protester.

You could always get someone else to protest for you.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

We have had a due democratic process and despite all this these stupid fuckers are STILL throwing their toys out of the pram you could argue that are actually protesting AGAINST democracy.

True, we had a vote, but they didn't like the answer, so they want another vote, and another and another etc etc until they get the answer they want... just like the Scottish bint and her IndyScot shite... and this was after the mass media and govt bias against brexit, the public still voted out, some probably voted out purely because they didn't want the media telling them what they should think/do.

They only want their kind of democracy.

I wonder just how many of these stupid fucking cunts didn't actually vote in the referendum in the first place? Maybe if they'd put down their Chardonnay and got off their fat fucking arses when it actually counted it might have made a difference, but no, they were too busy posting Boris Johnson memes on their Instagram accounts. 

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

It didn't stop the invasion of Iraq though. That's what I mean,then governments of the wold will do what they want anyway. It a waste of tax payers money and a waste of time.

Exactly my point, whether the protest turns out to be right or wrong.

Guest Gong Farmer

Come on remoaners, focus on the future by not dwelling on the past. Shouldn't these cunts be thinking about working together given 'their' dilemma. I get that they're angry for losing the vote, fucking losers, but surely it's now time to put that all aside and get on side? Leaving the EU is a massive undertaking and so the focus should be on pulling together to make the best of whatever's to come. I'm sure a lot of these cunts want Brexit to fail just so that they can say 'told you so'. Selffulfilling prophesy much?