CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheryl Cole's baby

Guest Couldn't give a shit

27 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yes my mate's wife had a baby 10 weeks ago and it still can't climb the curtains, completely useless.

Exactly, my kitties were able to catch birds and mice by the time they were 3 months old. Babies don't even attempt complex predatory missions such as these. The lazy, complacent, dribbling little shitting machines!

Guest DingTheRioja

Saw some wildlife programme the other night and a fawn was up, running and jumping on day 2... our feckless sprogs can only shit acid green nuclear waste as their party trick!

51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Saw some wildlife programme the other night and a fawn was up, running and jumping on day 2... our feckless sprogs can only shit acid green nuclear waste as their party trick!

I don't trust babies, some of them look at you funny, like that little cunt out of 'The Omen'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My mummy knew the little boy who was Damian in that film's mummy. She met her one day, and sent me out to kick a football about with him on the little green in front of his house. Just saying 

That's a coincidence, I used to work with a girl who used to be a child actress, she was one of the kids at Damien's birthday party at the beginning of the film.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Madonna or Angelina would only be interested if it's a shade of brown they don't already have, their family photos must look like a Dulux colour chart.

Surely you mean a Gillian McKeith colour chart?

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All babies are crap. When my cat had kittens, within four weeks all 4 of them were able to use a litter tray, wash and feed themselves, and climb up the curtains. By comparison, babies are useless, lazy thick cunts.

And you can sell them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/25/2017 at 6:15 PM, DingTheRioja said:

I'd quite happily put my thorn between her roses...

Sort of a "that slaggy mother could stand another" type of thorning, Ding? 

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sort of a "that slaggy mother could stand another" type of thorning, Ding? 

The sort of I would because she's quite fit even if a strap-a-plank-on type...

I wouldn't stick the boot in the skinny cunt. I suspect she'll need FemFresh for her "curtains"; every cunt from here to fucking Bogotá has explored those gammon hangers. I'd fuck the shit out of Kimberley Walsh though.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Rev said:

I wouldn't stick the boot in the skinny cunt. I suspect she'll need FemFresh for her "curtains"; every cunt from here to fucking Bogotá has explored those gammon hangers. I'd fuck the shit out of Kimberley Walsh though.

You can keep Kimberley, pass me the plank...

On 28/03/2017 at 11:24 PM, DingTheRioja said:

You can keep Kimberley, pass me the plank...

You're welcome to her, dingers. I suspect that her roastie kicks out a stench not dissimilar to a professional dogger's rusty Transit.

• Like 1

On 28/03/2017 at 6:51 PM, Rev said:

Rev's back by the way, ladies and gents.