CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rio Ferdinand

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest deebom
On 27/03/2017 at 10:22 PM, 'eavensabove said:

To suggest that I'm a goat herding Islamic twat from Iraq, makes Punkers a Homo.

However, though I'm also not Greek, I am rather partial to a bit of Billy, so you got me there.

billie-piper-wallpaper-celebrity-wallpap 

Can we go back to this for a minute? This may be a picture of Billy Piper, but we all know she looks nothing like this does she?

What she actually looks like is the result of a tryst betwixt John Travolta and a basking shark.

23 minutes ago, deebom said:

Can we go back to this for a minute? This may be a picture of Billy Piper, but we all know she looks nothing like this does she?

What she actually looks like is the result of a tryst betwixt John Travolta and a basking shark.

Still far too good for the despicable ginger cunt though. Awful pity that he didn't die whilst filming that new 'ethnically diverse', deeply non entertaining series of top gear. And they are now making another series with Joey from friends and the ethnic brothers. The stupid cunts at the BBC fail to realise that the only way to make the show popular again is to bring back Clarkson, Hammond and May. Unrepeatable chemistry.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

One Sunday back in 1997, my next door neighbour came knocking on the door crying her eyes out. I asked what was the matter and she just said "She's been killed", I aked who thinking her mother or even her car. Eventually she blubbled out that a 36 year old woman had been killed in a car crash in Paris. The woman was Lady Diana someone or the other. Fr the next week this neigbour was crying most of the time and the most I or anyone could get out of her was "Its not going to be the same without her". I do wonder what it is going to be like when either Old Phil or Old Liz pop their clogs. Will there be an epidemic of suicides by harpies who can no longer cope?

I fucking hope so... I've got £50 riding on 100 in the first week...

14 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am actually probably inbred Punker's do you have any thoughts about this?

Pen, when people tell you to go fuck yourself, you're not supposed to be actually reproduce yourself... that's only in films like Aliens...

3 hours ago, deebom said:

She may not actually look like that... so shut the fuck up...

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Still far too good for the despicable ginger cunt though. Awful pity that he didn't die whilst filming that new 'ethnically diverse', deeply non entertaining series of top gear. And they are now making another series with Joey from friends and the ethnic brothers. The stupid cunts at the BBC fail to realise that the only way to make the show popular again is to bring back Clarkson, Hammond and May. Unrepeatable chemistry.

They realize it just fine but they're far too stubborn to admit it. After all it is their hard earned mon- oh wait...

The BBC had it in for Clarkson for years because he doesn't fit their new liberal snowflake ways. Remember when they all decided he was a racist because he said a bridge had a slope on it? Even after the producers of the show gave it the go ahead and the guy on the fucking bridge certainly wasn't crying white privilege as it was getting shot? Or how the snivelling little twat (who also happened to be a producer) he punched refused to even answer his door to him when he drove to his house to apologize because he was apparently so traumatised a manchild with the build of an obese grandmother threw a wobbler and swung at him?

Clarkson comes across as a bit of a wanker in most situations but people find him entertaining, especially alongside Hammond and May. The fact that the best the producers of Top Gear could do once they got rid of the "bad blood" was a ginger twat who tried his hardest to copy Clarkson as soon as the cameras were rolling and a zoned out Yank who didn't even appear to know where he was half the time only goes to show how self destructive the idiots have become.

Still, we'll probably not have to pay that bullshit telly license in twenty years time, anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks, you would and you fucking know you would!

Nope. Just not as sexy once you know Eavens has been in there before you. I imagine once a ginge of that calibre has jizzed down your throat you become like one of those Strigoi from The Strain. It's probably all just makeup smeared over dead transparent flesh and a rubber nose at this point...

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nope. Just not as sexy once you know Eavens has been in there before you. I imagine once a ginge of that calibre has jizzed down your throat you become like one of those Strigoi from The Strain. It's probably all just makeup smeared over dead transparent flesh and a rubber nose at this point...

You rotter! You've just reminded me that we're still waiting for the next series. Last thing I remember was that little shitbag detonating a nuke. I love that show, especially when the old cunt from 'Harry Brown' starts cutting peoples heads off, and that friendly daywalker is a fucking cool character as well. It's been so long I can't remember half their names now. The English lesbo computer hacker is premier crumpet though, picture please?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You rotter! You've just reminded me that we're still waiting for the next series. Last thing I remember was that little shitbag detonating a nuke. I love that show, especially when the old cunt from 'Harry Brown' starts cutting peoples heads off, and that friendly daywalker is a fucking cool character as well. It's been so long I can't remember half their names now. The English lesbo computer hacker is premier crumpet though, picture please?

After extensive searching this is the sexiest pic I could find. Apparently Ruta doesn't like showing too much skin:

21a04a3835a7dc707e1eb41951e00d77.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

After extensive searching this is the sexiest pic I could find. Apparently Ruta doesn't like showing too much skin:

21a04a3835a7dc707e1eb41951e00d77.jpg

Doesn't like showing too much skin?

Fuck off she's flashing 3 mile of leg there !!

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Doesn't like showing too much skin?

Fuck off she's flashing 3 mile of leg there !!

Yeah but for some reason her top half seems to always be covered by a hoody or granny sweater. Legs aren't that sexy in an almost 90 degree profile shot. For example:

85663b9d5398133b970a424c78b8747d.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah but for some reason her top half seems to always be covered by a hoody or granny sweater. Legs aren't that sexy in an almost 90 degree profile shot. For example:

85663b9d5398133b970a424c78b8747d.jpg

Does that count as a Brazilian?

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

tumblr_mjm93nU0Pk1s437oso1_500.gif

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They realize it just fine but they're far too stubborn to admit it. After all it is their hard earned mon- oh wait...

The BBC had it in for Clarkson for years because he doesn't fit their new liberal snowflake ways. Remember when they all decided he was a racist because he said a bridge had a slope on it? Even after the producers of the show gave it the go ahead and the guy on the fucking bridge certainly wasn't crying white privilege as it was getting shot? Or how the snivelling little twat (who also happened to be a producer) he punched refused to even answer his door to him when he drove to his house to apologize because he was apparently so traumatised a manchild with the build of an obese grandmother threw a wobbler and swung at him?

Clarkson comes across as a bit of a wanker in most situations but people find him entertaining, especially alongside Hammond and May. The fact that the best the producers of Top Gear could do once they got rid of the "bad blood" was a ginger twat who tried his hardest to copy Clarkson as soon as the cameras were rolling and a zoned out Yank who didn't even appear to know where he was half the time only goes to show how self destructive the idiots have become.

Still, we'll probably not have to pay that bullshit telly license in twenty years time, anyway.

What's a telly licence? Is it the same as a dog licence? Cos I ain't got one of them either 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's a telly licence? Is it the same as a dog licence? Cos I ain't got one of them either 

Me neither, honestly. But it's the fact that they have the cheek to winge and act like it's their only source of income despite having countless other channels making them money through advertising. The BBC are cunts and TV licencing are cunts and the lot of them should be buried alive in a mass grave for being such cunts. Fuck 'em.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Me neither, honestly. But it's the fact that they have the cheek to winge and act like it's their only source of income despite having countless other channels making them money through advertising. The BBC are cunts and TV licencing are cunts and the lot of them should be buried alive in a mass grave for being such cunts. Fuck 'em.

Let's draw a line under it now.