CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin Rowland

Ape™️

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Night Eric 

Have you lost the plot Gyps? What are you going on about? Oh, the Waltons! Forgive me, it's been a long day sat in a hospital, but I don't need to explain that to you cos you're there all the time.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
I'm a mong

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in primary care. 

They've got that in the same road as the hospital, it used to be a loony bin called 'Turner Village' but they re-purposed it when they brought in the care in the community thing. They've almost closed down the old Victorian hospital a couple of miles away, it's only the Nuclear Medicine centre there now, and it's really old and shitty.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

They've got that in the same road as the hospital, it used to be a loony bin called 'Turner Village' but they re-purposed it when they brought in the care in the community thing. They've almost closed down the old Victorian hospital a couple of miles away, it's only the Nuclear Medicine centre there now, and it's really old and shitty.

Victorian hospitals aren't fit for purpose now.  Advances in medicine needs modern buildings.  

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Victorian hospitals aren't fit for purpose now.  Advances in medicine needs modern buildings.  

It was dismal, the corridors leading to the old radiotherapy unit had rotted and missing ceiling tiles with ancient wiring hanging down. Must've been impossible to keep properly clean.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Dulwich hospital is like that. It's a grand building but is falling apart.

Do you know Queen Mary's hospital in Sidcup, just outside South London, that's where I used to get patched up as a kid and where all the Grandparents ended up in later life.