CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin Rowland

Ape™️

I'm sure I remember reading that this cunt was into piss-therapy years ago...drinking it and sharing golden showers with other similarly diseased-minded bastards. His breath must be instantly recognisable to a few of the contented slurpers on here, if any of the current trend of accusatory posts are to be believed.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Geno was good. But the rest is shite.

Wasn't he into dressing in stockings and suspenders? 

I dunno but it was fucking hilarious on Top Of The Pops when the band were singing Jackie Wilson Says, and the producers used a backdrop picture of tubby darts player Jocky Wilson. 

Guest Lady Penelope

There is nothing remarkable about him, he tried punk and failed, then tried soul and still failed. The sussies came from an album label.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anyone who wears dungarees is a cunt, unless they are one of the Waltons who don't know any better as they are jug eared inbreds with prominent foreheads and improperly formed brains.

Have you not visited the Forest of Dean? Its the desired look the mongoloid features, although the dungarees are now Chavy sports wear.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Ah, the Forest of Dean - just down the road - where they use base twelve.

Beautiful area, natives thick and rough as fuck. Hopefully their diet of fags, relentless and special brew will render them infertile and lead to a early grave. It's a dream. They also seem to think the roadside doubles as a rubbish bin. Most are desended from the welsh 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:Beautiful area, natives thick and rough as fuck. Hopefully their diet of fags, relentless and special brew will render them infertile and lead to a early grave. It's a dream. They also seem to think the roadside doubles as a rubbish bin. Most are desended from the welsh 

I work with a number of Foresters - one walks around making sheep sounds and is very short in stature. I believe his ilk evolved to be short enough to fuck sheep without having to kneel.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Normally I can see some good in most people, but Kevin Rowland is the exception. His "music" was shite and he's a dickhead.

https://antmelder.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/121963-a.jpg

You probably don't want to click the link.

At least you didn't spend time searching for the image above, Rick. Isn't technology wonderful, when you can easily drag and drop things from your desktop?

Guest Ollyboro

I think one or two cunts on here are a little bit pissed off that Kevin Rowland mentioned them in  "I'll Show You".

"Alcoholics, child molesters, nervous wrecks and prima donnas
Jilted lovers, office clerks, petty thieves, hard drug pursuers.
Lonely tramps, awkward misfits, oh anyone of these."

Just now, Ollyboro said:

I think one or two cunts on here are a little bit pissed off that Kevin Rowland mentioned them in  "I'll Show You".

"Alcoholics, child molesters, nervous wrecks and prima donnas
Jilted lovers, office clerks, petty thieves, hard drug pursuers.
Lonely tramps, awkward misfits, oh anyone of these."

He didn't say anything about schizophrenics...

Shut up, Roadkill.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Schizophrenia is nothing to do with multiple personalities. That's Disassociated Identity Disorder  (DID) or split personality as it used to be called.  

And schizophrenia isn't a myth 

Well look at you with your fancy vagina and book learning. Just think with my male privilege I would still get paid more than you if I ever decided to educate myself to the same level. And I'm white too, so I totally could if I wanted to.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought this was a nom. about gerbils and rats. "Yayyy rat fans."

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
how very fucking disappointing

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Well look at you with your fancy vagina and book learning. Just think with my male privilege I would still get paid more than you if I ever decided to educate myself to the same level. And I'm white too, so I totally could if I wanted to.

Disgraceful sexist rubbish RK! Gyps is a strong minded, intelligent self empowered modern woman, who hasn't got time to sit around reading this claptrap, she's far too busy making herself all pretty, trying on dresses and giggling.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Disgraceful sexist rubbish RK! Gyps is a strong minded, intelligent self empowered modern woman, who hasn't got time to sit around reading this claptrap, she's far too busy making herself all pretty, trying on dresses and giggling.

Well so am I but I still have the time to post. Superior brain. Simple as that.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Strong minded, intelligent self empowered women do not giggle.  Tee hee hee  

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Strong minded, intelligent self empowered women do not giggle.  Tee hee hee  

That depends on the levels of Pernod and Black floating round...