CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Overly Competitive Cunts

Ape™️

2 hours ago, Ape said:

At any social event that involves a bit of friendly competition - going 10 pin bowling with the team at work for example, there's always at least one Overly Competitive Cunt (OCC) that takes it all way too seriously. Rather than just enjoy the occasion, have a few drinks and take the piss, the OCC will line up for each shot like their whole fucking life depends on it. They will repeatedly examine the scoreboard, to see exactly what they "need to do" to secure a victory. They will also complain bitterly if some other cunt is deemed to have committed a foul, either accidentally, or, since it's for fun, deliberately. Fucking cunts.

I know the types, but if it's work colleagues it's easy to plot revenge. Drugs are really cheap and it's not hard to spike a drink and of course every phone has a video camera

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You get shit on you. French shit.

A little lead behind the left ear won't travel to the gastrointestinal tract.  With the average frog, you won't even get brain matter on your smock.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Ape said:

Does it work on spack-in-the-box French wankers?

I think if you examine the ballistic velocity of a paintball, even a frozen one, it'll struggle to keep up with a French man sprinting away from the sight of a gun. That's what usually happens on the battlefield.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

If it was fowl, and it was a goose, I am interested.

My cousin Dawn has trouble with canada geese trampling her pasture.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

This sounds very much like a sour grapes nomination from a cunt who is shit at everything and has a huge axe to grind.

The fact you go to ten pin pin bowling says everything....fuck off and die you preposterous, decaying lump of fly-blown anaconda uterus.

fuck off.....

The last two two words are especially good as far as Jape is concerned Mr Punkely

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

My cousin Dawn has trouble with canada geese trampling her pasture.

I woke up at the crack of dawn.

RIP. MiniMike

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A little lead behind the left ear won't travel to the gastrointestinal tract.  With the average frog, you won't even get brain matter on your smock.  

Clearly you've never studied French biology. Where do you think the term "shit for brains" came from?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am certainly not a snob, but the man is so working class and thick to boot.

He is also very plain, common and ordinary.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off, you wizen old hag. 

Ape, I'm just quoting you so Pen gets to see the post, whether she's blocking you or not.  I suspect not, otherwise there would not have been a quote and response.   

Pen, you need to hear this from a neutral and objective party, fuck off!