CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Overly Competitive Cunts

Ape™️

At any social event that involves a bit of friendly competition - going 10 pin bowling with the team at work for example, there's always at least one Overly Competitive Cunt (OCC) that takes it all way too seriously. Rather than just enjoy the occasion, have a few drinks and take the piss, the OCC will line up for each shot like their whole fucking life depends on it. They will repeatedly examine the scoreboard, to see exactly what they "need to do" to secure a victory. They will also complain bitterly if some other cunt is deemed to have committed a foul, either accidentally, or, since it's for fun, deliberately. Fucking cunts.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

At any social event that involves a bit of friendly competition - going 10 pin bowling with the team at work for example, there's always at least one Overly Competitive Cunt (OCC) that takes it all way too seriously. Rather than just enjoy the occasion, have a few drinks and take the piss, the OCC will line up for each shot like their whole fucking live depends on it. They will repeatedly examine the scoreboard, to see exactly what they "need to do" to secure a victory. They will also complain bitterly if some other cunt is deemed to have committed a foul, either accidentally, or, since it's for fun, deliberately. Fucking cunts.

A very loose translation Ape, you were, as usual pissed out of your TINY mind, and all the others were sober. Sober up, drink black coffee, and eat some baked beans.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A very loose translation Ape, you were, as usual pissed out of your TINY mind, and all the others were sober. Sober up, drink black coffee, and eat some baked beans.

You're a real master of this comedy lark, aren't you? Honestly, this is fucking hilarious! And eat some baked beans! Lmfao! I love the way you capitalised the word tiny too. Very, very clever.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Invite them to paintball and freeze your pellets before going in. Aim for the knackers and wipe out the cunt's entire potential family line to ensure there'll be less like them in the future. Works on ginger twats too.

Does it work on spack-in-the-box French wankers?

Just now, Ape said:

Does it work on spack-in-the-box French wankers?

Sadly, no. Even in the presence of a paint gun the common Frenchman will instantly surrender and crumple into the foetal position whilst weakly waving a white flag quickly constructed by using the nearest suitable materials. Usually their own shit stained underwear. You could still go through with the plan but this would entail holding down a struggling and shitty Frenchie whilst you try and get the shot.  

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sadly, no. Even in the presence of a paint gun the common Frenchman will instantly surrender and crumple into the foetal position whilst weakly waving a white flag quickly constructed by using the nearest suitable materials. Usually their own shit stained underwear. You could still go through with the plan but this would entail holding down a struggling and shitty Frenchie whilst you try and get the shot.  

I don't see a problem with this.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

At any social event that involves a bit of friendly competition - going 10 pin bowling with the team at work for example, there's always at least one Overly Competitive Cunt (OCC) that takes it all way too seriously. Rather than just enjoy the occasion, have a few drinks and take the piss, the OCC will line up for each shot like their whole fucking life depends on it. They will repeatedly examine the scoreboard, to see exactly what they "need to do" to secure a victory. They will also complain bitterly if some other cunt is deemed to have committed a foul, either accidentally, or, since it's for fun, deliberately. Fucking cunts.

This sounds very much like a sour grapes nomination from a cunt who is shit at everything and has a huge axe to grind.

The fact you go to ten pin pin bowling says everything....fuck off and die you preposterous, decaying lump of fly-blown anaconda uterus.

fuck off.....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This sounds very much like a sour grapes nomination from a cunt who is shit ate everything and has a huge axe to grind.

The fact you go to ten pin pin bowling says everything....fuck off and die you preposterous, decaying lump of fly-blown anaconda uterus.

fuck off.....

I was rather hoping you'd chime in with your predictably cretinous drivel. Don't tell me - people who go ten pin bowling are excluded from all your clubs?

Edit: I tried to send you a PM, but you aren't allowed to receive them. Admin obviously still regards you as an untrustworthy piece of shit. And rightly so. Fuck off.

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well fuck me sideways, I really didn't expect an instant reply to ape-a-loid from you laced with such venom. I really am shocked. It's almost as if you chaps don't like each other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well fuck me sideways, I really didn't expect an instant reply to ape-a-loid from you laced with such venom. I really am shocked. It's almost as if you chaps don't like each other.

That's all the stupid French cunt does. He's incapable of anything else. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Ape said:

I suspect the little prick is still under intense moderator scrutiny, what with him being a stupid little FlidSpack™.

But he never mentioned poofs, golf or catholics once!

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This sounds very much like a sour grapes nomination from a cunt who is shit at everything and has a huge axe to grind.

fuck off.....

I actually believe ape boy when he suggests he's been forced into ten pin bowling work nights where as all the shit you come out with is entirely made up.

You've obviously been forced into many things in your life; being fisted, sucking off horses etc etc. The least said about your catholic school boy days the better.

You snivelling little brown nosed cry baby. Grow a spine and take it just like you do up the shitter. Cunt for brains.