CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pauline Cafferkey

Eddie

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got one as well, comes up to the Back door and eats the cat food I leave down for my little stray cat that I feed, it's a feral cat and won't come in the house, but she seems quite happy to share food with the hedgehog, sits and watches it for a while then gives it a tap with her paw and it just fucks off and she finishes up the bowl.

Hedgehog and a stray cat. I feel a flea infestation coming on in such magnitude you'd find it easier to get rid of ebola.

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Hedgehog and a stray cat. I feel a flea infestation coming on in such magnitude you'd find it easier to get rid of ebola.

We don't have a problem with fleas, my little stray doesn't come indoors, our 3 all have decent flea collars, and I know a bloke from Cat Protection who gets me really potent household flea spray, you have to spray the house and go out for 2 hours before returning, it's not the useless shit you get from the pet shop. Professional grade, £20 a tin. Worth it though as we haven't seen a flea in the house for years.