CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pauline Cafferkey

Eddie

Pauline Cafferkey, the Scottish nurse who survived Ebola, is to return to Sierra Leone for the first time since contracting the disease there. She will undoubtedly put people at risk again on her return to the UK. Returning from her previous visit she concealed a high temperature at Heathrow during health checks, to then go on to cost the nhs a ton of money treating her. She should have been struck off the dozy bint.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Pauline Cafferkey, the Scottish nurse who survived Ebola, is to return to Sierra Leone for the first time since contracting the disease there. She will undoubtedly put people at risk again on her return to the UK. Returning from her previous visit she concealed a high temperature at Heathrow during health checks, to then go on to cost the nhs a ton of money treating her. She should have been struck off the dozy bint.

I endorse this nom Eduardo, but a proper cunting must go out to her dr pal who lied about her raging temp on her initial return. And her punishment for lying and putting the nation at risk of death from bleeding out of our arses and japs eyes? Suspended for a week or two.  

Guest Snatch

She wants to go back there for "closure". Did she leave a window open or something? Another prick with right on sistah thinking. Closure on what? That she put shit loads of innocent cunts at risk? Fucking leave her there.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

She is beyond both reprimand and criticism, as she was helping 'brown people', had she returned from a predominantly white populated country and potentially exposed us all to a fatal disease, she would have been hung drawn and quartered. Let's hope she gets eaten by a congress of rabid baboons before she reaches Um Bongo airport and gets on a return flight this time round.

Guest DingTheRioja

Maybe she'll catch Punkers strain of AIDS from his Nigerian boyfriends cousin from Sierra Leone and die a quick but horrible death?

We could be lucky just this once....

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've actually got them living in my garden, saw them shagging last night, no shit. They're great for controlling slugs and snails and leave long black turds all over

I've got one as well, comes up to the Back door and eats the cat food I leave down for my little stray cat that I feed, it's a feral cat and won't come in the house, but she seems quite happy to share food with the hedgehog, sits and watches it for a while then gives it a tap with her paw and it just fucks off and she finishes up the bowl.

• Like 1

imagine if you asked for a pair of gaiters but were handed gators instead! You could sing "Crocodile Shoes" whilst enjoying the irony of this lower leg protective covering misappropriation. Battyfang your daddles onlookers might larkily josh

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've actually got them living in my garden, saw them shagging last night, no shit. They're great for controlling slugs and snails and leave long black turds all over

I usually put a stiff brush out for the little bastards. They think it's a love doll

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fast Eddie: the voice of raisin.