CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pure Crap

Guest Lady Penelope

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Panzer seems to have knack of having some punters run 'round in circles. Its quite amusing. In any case, I don't know why some of you are perplexed by him having clients and claiming benefits. There are many self-employed and gig economy workers who claim benefits either to top up earnings or provide during quiet periods. It could be a fiddle but who knows?

You're right: Pansy is so clever he manages to camouflage his true personality by coming across as a thick, rude, lazy, unfunny, self-obsessed and easily riled cock cheese who argues with 95% of other commenters. He's had us all fooled!

Btw: do you really believe it's OK for people to claim benefits while working, to 'top up earnings'? (It's a direct question which prompts a succinct, yes/no response. A 200-word answer is not required).

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're right: Pansy is so clever he manages to camouflage his true personality by coming across as a thick, rude, lazy, unfunny, self-obsessed and easily riled cock cheese who argues with 95% of other commenters. He's had us all fooled!

Btw: do you really believe it's OK for people to claim benefits while working, to 'top up earnings'? (It's a direct question which prompts a succinct, yes/no response. A 200-word answer is not required).

I'm not a benefits advisor, but I believe there is provision for such payments.

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're not a benefits advisor? Thank God. I'm sure you'd be brilliant at it though.

Lupo you are one of those who seems to have led a sheltered life. DLA and its replacement PIPs are actually a top up system for those who have disability issues. Yes to some extent the system is abused. Panzer may well be disabled but able to work and entitled to such payments to assist with the extra living costs that his disability might cause him to need. There are also carers who sometimes still have jobs but receive allowances to assist in the care of a relative.

14 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Lupo you are one of those who seems to have led a sheltered life. DLA and its replacement PIPs are actually a top up system for those who have disability issues. Yes to some extent the system is abused. Panzer may well be disabled but able to work and entitled to such payments to assist with the extra living costs that his disability might cause him to need. There are also carers who sometimes still have jobs but receive allowances to assist in the care of a relative.

Disability is a cunt pen baby. .I struggled through my 5 miler this morning ..last 500 yards felt like jeebas struggling with his cross. .and now I'm off to see the the neurotic Jennifer who will attempt to repair a weekend of booze and carbs with an hour and a half of pain tears and snot. .she's not doubt hiding the empties as I type...laters y'all 

Panzerknacker 

13 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fascinating. I can just imagine Pansy in the gym, adjusting the length of his peg-leg and attaching his taxpayer-funded prosthetic arm as he's administering a training program for his clientele – all of which are women aged 65 or more, with whom he flirts and calls 'baby'.

"C'mon Ethel baby – you can do it! Rosemary and Vera did it for me earlier!" I bet the creepy, freeloading cunt turns the volume down on their hearing aids so he can whisper obscenities while he's 'working'.

Ps. Fuck off you remarkably unfunny, devious old shitwipe.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Disability is a cunt pen baby. .I struggled through my 5 miler this morning ..last 500 yards felt like jeebas struggling with his cross. .and now I'm off to see the the neurotic Jennifer who will attempt to repair a weekend of booze and carbs with an hour and a half of pain tears and snot. .she's not doubt hiding the empties as I type...laters y'all 

Panzerknacker 

Lupo and Apey have got big hidden empties .. its the space in their heads where their brains should be :o

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Fascinating. I can just imagine Pansy in the gym, adjusting the length of his peg-leg and attaching his taxpayer-funded prosthetic arm as he's administering a training program for his clientele – all of which are women aged 65 or more, with whom he flirts and calls 'baby'.

"C'mon Ethel baby – you can do it! Rosemary and Vera did it for me earlier!" I bet the creepy, freeloading cunt turns the volume down on their hearing aids so he can whisper obscenities while he's 'working'.

Ps. Fuck off you remarkably unfunny, devious old shitwipe.

Gyms?...I don't do gyms. .stuffed with tossers like yourself. . I carry all my equipment in my unmemorable grey van to the clients place of residence. .I'd say you're in shit shape wuggers 

Panzerknacker 

58 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Gyms?...I don't do gyms. .stuffed with tossers like yourself. . I carry all my equipment in my unmemorable grey van to the clients place of residence. .I'd say you're in shit shape wuggers 

Panzerknacker 

Fuck me Pansy, you become more weird and eerie with each passing post. I hope your council house doesn't have a patio.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck me Pansy, you become more weird and eerie with each passing post. I hope your council house doesn't have a patio.

Some people just prefer to sweat and puff in the privacy of their own home. .everything I use is sturdy and portable. .not everyone is as gregarious as you wuggers 

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Some people just prefer to sweat and puff in the privacy of their own home. .everything I use is sturdy and portable. .not everyone is as gregarious as you wuggers 

Panzerknacker 

With you home-visiting the elderly in your little grey van, which I assume has a disabled idiot badge on display, it's easy to see where your legendary people skills have evolved from.

Guest DingTheRioja

It's the question of "unable to work" but "fit enough to be a personal trainer and humping all those fatties" that doesn't equate too well...

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

With you home-visiting the elderly in your little grey van, which I assume has a disabled idiot badge on display, it's easy to see where your legendary people skills have evolved from.

You're skills stretch as far as being a door stop or a draught excluder 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You're skills stretch as far as being a door stop or a draught excluder 

Panzerknacker 

And yours, a tampon.

Guest Piston
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not a benefits advisor, but I believe there is provision for such payments.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're not a benefits advisor? Thank God. I'm sure you'd be brilliant at it though.

Dhss buildings would echo to the sound of castaway crutches as 'lame' benefit claimants found themselves, miraculously, able to walk again and so not need to ever return... ever

What about an orthopaedic consultancy? I reckon the whiplash-injury epidemic would be history within weeks.

I can imagine the statue erected by a grateful nation:

Saint Roops of Llandudno, The Lady of the (blow)Lamp

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Oo...there's a cock chugathon tween mingbag n wuggy.. sixtynining fuktards 

Panzerknacker 

That could have been a bit funny if it hadn't been a spasticated titwank typing it. Really, drop dead and stop wasting oxygen.

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

That could have been a bit funny if it hadn't been a spasticated titwank typing it. Really, drop dead and stop wasting oxygen.

Only one here in danger of dropping dead from lack of oxygen is you mingbitch if wuggers doesn't stop pinching your nose while his cock is down your throat 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Stop thinking ding..its not a good look for you 

Panzerknacker 

If you reckon you can see someone thinking, then they're not able to.

Step away from the mirror.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Only one here in danger of dropping dead from lack of oxygen is you mingbitch if wuggers doesn't stop pinching your nose while his cock is down your throat 

Panzerknacker 

Who said anything about dropping dead from a lack of oxygen? Fucking idiot, I said you drop dead and stop wasting it.

Geez,  just as I thought you couldn't show yourself to be a fucktard anymore than you have already, you post more dribble, and everyone worse than the last.