CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pure Crap

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Oasis.

Fuck off. The talented ambassadors of Mancunian culture think you are a cunt. So does Morrissey, and I would worry about that one if I was you.

The Who, like The Kinks, were great British bands for their time. I never liked the Beatles. (Scouse twats)

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Met the morrisey one night in a bar amazingly enough he wasn't half the miserable cunt he professes to be

Panzerknacker 

Would you be with all those millions in the bank and some fucking expensive houses all over the world..?

5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Tosspots then and still Tosspots

large.59070ab281da2_THeWho.jpg.70c1fb158

"Ey love,  'av you ever seen my elephant cock?"

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Believe it or not ding baby. .money does not bring happiness. .just more comfortable misery 

Panzerknacker 

And you know this how exactly? Don't tell me - you were once a millionaire, but gave it all up to be happy on benefits.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

And you know this how exactly? Don't tell me - you were once a millionaire, but gave it all up to be happy on benefits.

You know what they say, Ape. The donations of the many are taken advantage of by the unashamed laziness of the few...

1 minute ago, Ape said:

No..quite the opposite apey baby..but some of my clients have so much wealth they don't know what to do with it. .piss it away on clothes they don't wear... .fad foods they don't eat..paintings they no longer notice. .personal trainers they don't listen to..they have all this wealth but are deeply unhappy. ..when everyday problems disappear. .they get replaced by seemingly mundane things that become big problems 

Panzerknacker 

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

No..quite the opposite apey baby..but some of my clients have so much wealth they don't know what to do with it. .piss it away on clothes they don't wear... .fad foods they don't eat..paintings they no longer notice. .personal trainers they don't listen to..they have all this wealth but are deeply unhappy. ..when everyday problems disappear. .they get replaced by seemingly mundane things that become big problems 

Panzerknacker 

Do you sit cross legged on a mat, with incense burning and little bells tinkling away when you write this shit?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

That sounds more like being a spoiled cunt who doesn't appreciate things. They're not sad, they're just bored. Take the cash off them and THEN they'd be really sad.

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you sit cross legged on a mat, with incense burning and little bells tinkling away when you write this shit?

No..it's called life experience. .should try it apey baby..then you'll see that colour coded light switch covers are not a topic worthy of this place..like a lot of your innane posts 

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

No..it's called life experience. .should try it apey baby..then you'll see that colour coded light switch covers are not a topic worthy of this place..like a lot of your innane posts 

Panzerknacker 

Yes, I can only dream of being as life experienced as you, Buddha. So, you're saying that things that annoy or irritate me are not worthy subject material for Cunts Corner? Ok then, let's see you post a nom or two, on a worthy subject. Stupid cunt.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yes, I can only dream of being as life experienced as you, Buddha. So, you're saying that things that annoy or irritate me are not worthy subject material for Cunts Corner? Ok then, let's see you post a nom or two, on a worthy subject. Stupid cunt.

I'm saying your a pathetic human being that has no talent or any qualities to cunt here and you  freewheel with the rest of the runts posting lazy and unfunny retorts because you haven't the capability to string a sentence together 

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm saying your a pathetic human being that has no talent or any qualities to cunt here and you  freewheel with the rest of the runts posting lazy and unfunny retorts because you haven't the capability to string a sentence together 

Panzerknacker 

Fucking hell! I haven't the capability to string a sentence together? Take a long, hard look at your posts, Panzy. A long, hard look.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Some of your clients?, you are on benefits you cunt. Which is it? Make up your mind you thick cunt. Are these 'clients' rich kids that you sell drugs to at the College gates, between signing on and meetings in flat roofed pubs... Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fucking hell! I haven't the capability to string a sentence together? Take a long, hard look at your posts, Panzy. A long, hard look.

Why are you so shocked apey baby..it's your standard response to me..Can't think of anything to fire back at old panzer. .hey..slag his prose. .that'll work. .when all it does is expose you for the angry little hobbit you are 

Panzerknacker