CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Wives Tales.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Presumably you were in a gay nightclub on Canal St at the time of the  "incident".

Looks like the cat's out of the bag you dirty bender....

lol.

Fuck off.

Just opened a couple of bottles of Chateau Beaumont 2006 and all I can say is that it is probably the best money I have ever spent. Fantastic! Only another 22 to get through - and it's almost past its "best by" date too! Better crack on I suppose - I could invite the neighbours around but...........no!

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Keep them coming you absolute piece of paralysed piss, you really are showing what a complete and utter tool you are. About as bright as a candle with a wick that won't burn.

I'm out of likes Mingers, but I owe you one for using the phrase 'paralysed piss' in honour of Bob Hoskins in 'the long Good Friday'.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I thought smelling of stale piss was a French national characteristic. That and surrendering to the Hun. My grandad hid a young Jewish girl under the stairs in his Paris maison in 1940. When he phoned me last week he said he was thinking of telling her the war is over.

Fucking class! Out of likes.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I got burgled by 2 members of Punkape's golf club. Nothing was stolen but the washing up was done and they left me a quiche in the oven.

Firstly, you'd have defiantly been burgled, of the turd variety if was members of punkers "golf club" ( burnt out Nissan etc etc). I doubt it was though, unless you woke up with a soiled jonny hanging out yer arse, a groggy head and a nasty case of stubble rash on your back. I suppose it was worth it though if it was a good quiche.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Mingeeta said:

Keep them coming you absolute piece of paralysed piss, you really are showing what a complete and utter tool you are. About as bright as a candle with a wick that won't burn.

......because it's encrusted in shitty spunk from being ridden by your arse (bet it was a scented one too, something like cheesey pork scratchings now)