CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who turn their fork over to eat peas

Earl of Punkape

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gay cretin and mongrel.

You really are a tedious bore, which is probably the worst thing you can be on the internet. If you don't realise this then you're also incredibly stupid, which sadly is not that uncommon on the internet. 

@Mrs Roops Didn't you say you were going to coolerise the fucker if he kept this up?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm sure this fucking cobblers has been done before. No doubt Norris McWhirter  (@Cuntybaws) will log in later to confirm.

You may be thinking of "Cunts who don't have Fish Cutlery". They all blend into one eminently forgettable morass after a while.

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well if it's a 2 horse race which it usually is, I'm not voting for the party who's policies 'cost a lot' because they haven't got a fucking clue how much it'll cost to deliver empty promises. People seem to forget that the current austerity measures are required to correct the fuck ups from the last labour government.

The world financial system collapsed due to greedy toff bankers and their americunt counterparts lending too much money to people who could not pay back on assets worth less than the loan. People who would vote Tory or Republican caused it not our Labour Government.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Give it a rest you gay slag

I don't believe Pen is gay, but the slag part I can see. Also tedious, boring, unfunny, repetitive, stinking of bodily waste and ale excreted from a bovine bladder riding a mobility scooter to the benefits centre. 

On 02/06/2017 at 3:01 PM, Punkape said:

This is a classic faux-pas committed by plebs and other ill-educated cunts who will probably vote Labour in the forthcoming general election. Never turn your fork over to eat fresh garden peas.

Fresh peas, never frozen, should always be served with food which can help the use of the correctly used fork such as mash or rice. If no knife is required for the dish served then a fork may be turned over.

When eating peas with a prostitute always get her to sensually de-pod the peas with you during the meal preparation.

One should always use a small spoon, or stab the peas individually with a fork when one is eating nuggets with peas