CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£4m to North Korea in foreign aid

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

That is no way to talk about Ding, now is it?

Oh I don't know. I bit of electrickery makes you virile.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Hopefully the cash box is filled with counterfeit notes and a high yield dirty bomb. Give lil Kim a proper hair style...small clumps all over a burned, deformed head. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

£4million of UK taxpayer-funded money is a mere drop in the ocean when you consider we've given away around £1billion (mostly borrowed from the US) to other corrupt countries borne from the legacy of Tony Blair's meddling in the Middle East, chiefly Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan – all of which continue to prove more of a threat to our national security. £4million is utterly negligible, and has undoubtedly been done to ease tensions with a warmongering, slant-eyed fruitcake with the potential for nuclear armament. In my opinion, it's a little bit of money well spent. 

While I despise in principle giving aid to North Korea, this really is a pointless nomination, composed by a vapid dickhead who's failed to research it.

Are you an MP @Wolfie? This is the sort of tripe drilled out by these cunts when deciding foreign aid shares. I wasn't sure if you just decided on this just to annoy people. But, I'm in utter disbelief at your genuine thoughts on this and cunts like you should be round up and shot. What a ridiculous idea you have on this. You really are one of these lefty cunts where there would be no reasoning with. When I tell people to die, i'm halfway joking. But you, you cretin I will make an exception. There are no other words for morons like you.

Guest Welsh_cunt
15 hours ago, Manky said:

Four million would get Vidal Sassoon to give fatty a good haircut and membership of a gym and weightwatchers.

What Welsh Cunt meant was, if four million is up for grabs by a stinking impoverished nation that the whole world hates, why not give it to Wales?

Good point, but my only remark would be my astonishment at the fondness people have for the Welsh. It is a shit place to live, I don't think there is any doubt about that. The people are shit, they all talk like a bunch of dyslexics, which most of them are. Perhaps fondness is mistaken for the pity but Anne Robinson was right when she questioned why the presense of the Welsh was necessary. After nuking NK, they could extend the pity and move the population of Wales to North Korea. It would be a reasonable act of kindness after the Welsh living in such a desperate place for so long.

48 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Good point, but my only remark would be my astonishment at the fondness people have for the Welsh. It is a shit place to live, I don't think there is any doubt about that. The people are shit, they all talk like a bunch of dyslexics, which most of them are. Perhaps fondness is mistaken for the pity but Anne Robinson was right when she questioned why the presense of the Welsh was necessary. After nuking NK, they could extend the pity and move the population of Wales to North Korea. It would be a reasonable act of kindness after the Welsh living in such a desperate place for so long.

I stayed with a friend in Crosskeys years ago. A most dull, souless fucking place and no mistake. It made Edenbridge in Kent look like Palm Springs 

Guest Snatch
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I stayed with a friend in Crosskeys years ago. A most dull, souless fucking place and no mistake. It made Edenbridge in Kent look like Palm Springs 

That bad?

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You have my sympathies. If anyone is on the verge of committing suicide, help them along with a visit to Wales, it will surely tip them over the edge.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Snatch said:

Same as the Air Ambulances around the country.

Didn't even know they were volunteers. Nurse Pauline Ebola pisses me off even more now. She's gone back for another go hasn't she?

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Didn't even know they were volunteers. Nurse Pauline Ebola pisses me off even more now. She's gone back for another go hasn't she?

They rely on public donations as they need around 1 million a years to keep the Chopper serviced and equipped with everything that's needed. One of them did tell me if the Government got involved they would need much more per years as then it would have to be run at a high profit. The do get some money from the taxes but very little.

From what I believe the Doctors and others give their time for no payment.

9 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You have my sympathies. If anyone is on the verge of committing suicide, help them along with a visit to Wales, it will surely tip them over the edge.

I disagree to a point. Wales is actually a lovely place. The exceptions being the invested favelas of the south and the sheep wrecked, treeless, wildlife free "wet deserts" of the uplands (goodbye to these with the end to EU CAP subsides as this sheep farming would actually make a huge loss without it). The main problem, however, is the natives. I wonder if the nazis left any zyklon b we could use?