CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£4m to North Korea in foreign aid

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt

I don't care if foreign aid has been addressed here before, but what the fuck is North Korea doing with £4m of our money? It’s fucking bizarre. You don’t give a country £4m before Trump nukes it….it’s all wrong. All the fucking dosh they are getting could be put towards tourism and getting rid of all that fucking smog in pongyang or however the fuck you spell it, after the fucking nukes wade in. Fucking daft.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That'll probably pay for another fucking missile to fire into the Sea of Japan. What the fuck has the Sea of Japan ever done to them?

I imagine those hyper intelligent Jap fish are only months away from building land suits and weapons from the tons of North Korean scrap metal that has rained down upon their homes during the decades. When they decide to retaliate we're all fucked.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's a down payment for them to develop meal plans for dogs. No, not for dogs, using dogs, in an effort to stop chav scum relying on food banks and reduce the amount of 'stray' staffies on the streets. A fucking excellent, double winner in anyone's book.

Victoria Stilwell is a rodent faced cunt.

Guest Manky

Four million would get Vidal Sassoon to give fatty a good haircut and membership of a gym and weightwatchers.

What Welsh Cunt meant was, if four million is up for grabs by a stinking impoverished nation that the whole world hates, why not give it to Wales?

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

4m would be better spent paying someone to go and assassinate the fat, slanty eyed, bowl headed twat.

You're being daft now, Diane Abbott hasn't got slanty eyes.

Guest nobgobbler
9 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Her current barnet looks like she should be on the bridge of the Death Star.

diane-abbott-1.jpg

NAVYTRP.png

She always looks like she's morphing into the nutty professor.

Guest Snatch

Another waste of  money just like giving mine to India. The poor stay poor but the ruck get richer. India said they didn't want it but it was forced upon them.

Meanwhile in British hospitals where there is not enough to go around...................

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Another waste of  money just like giving mine to India. The poor stay poor but the ruck get richer. India said they didn't want it but it was forced upon them.

Meanwhile in British hospitals where there is not enough to go around...................

All foreign aid is bollocks. It just encourages the cunts to breed then come here to milk my taxes.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I imagine those hyper intelligent Jap fish are only months away from building land suits and weapons from the tons of North Korean scrap metal that has rained down upon their homes during the decades. When they decide to retaliate we're all fucked.

'Cry havoc and release the cods of war'

• Like 2

£4million of UK taxpayer-funded money is a mere drop in the ocean when you consider we've given away around £1billion (mostly borrowed from the US) to other corrupt countries borne from the legacy of Tony Blair's meddling in the Middle East, chiefly Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan – all of which continue to prove more of a threat to our national security. £4million is utterly negligible, and has undoubtedly been done to ease tensions with a warmongering, slant-eyed fruitcake with the potential for nuclear armament. In my opinion, it's a little bit of money well spent. 

While I despise in principle giving aid to North Korea, this really is a pointless nomination, composed by a vapid dickhead who's failed to research it.

Guest nobgobbler
57 minutes ago, Snatch said:

To quote the news today, May said "there's no money tree" to nurse whose pay has not increased in 8 years. Where foreigners are concerned however, there appears to be a whole fucking forest, while we have to make do with a cactus drier than Theresa May's cunt.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

To quote the news today, May said "there's no money tree" to nurse whose pay has not increased in 8 years. Where foreigners are concerned however, there appears to be a whole fucking forest, while we have to make do with a cactus drier than Theresa May's cunt.

She's a nurse and like doctors,firemen and others who job it is to save lives and help the ill,she's not important.

Guest nobgobbler
33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

She's a nurse and like doctors,firemen and others who job it is to save lives and help the ill,she's not important.

Saving the lives of UK citizens is clearly not as important as saving the lives of those elsewhere. Lets not forget the brave men and women who work as coastguards are on call 24/7, do a fucking dangerous job risking their own lives to save others are paid nothing. Yes nothing. Most folk don't realise they are local volunteers. Any donations they manage to drum up goes to the upkeep of the coastguard stations and equipment. Until we can afford to pay out for this sort of thing, and get the national health service, from which we all benefit, adequately funded, and solve all our other money related problems, we shouldn't be giving any money away. Not a fucking penny.

6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Saving the lives of UK citizens is clearly not as important as saving the lives of those elsewhere. Lets not forget the brave men and women who work as coastguards are on call 24/7, do a fucking dangerous job risking their own lives to save others are paid nothing. Yes nothing. Most folk don't realise they are local volunteers. Any donations they manage to drum up goes to the upkeep of the coastguard stations and equipment. Until we can afford to pay out for this sort of thing, and get the national health service, from which we all benefit, adequately funded, and solve all our other money related problems, we shouldn't be giving any money away. Not a fucking penny.

Same with Mountain Rescue, isn't it? My geography teacher at school about ten years ago  used to volunteer for them. He brought one of their Land Rovers in once to show us and the thing was a wreck, he had to unhook the battery in the car park because the headlights were stuck on.

Guest nobgobbler
45 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Same with Mountain Rescue, isn't it? My geography teacher at school about ten years ago  used to volunteer for them. He brought one of their Land Rovers in once to show us and the thing was a wreck, he had to unhook the battery in the car park because the headlights were stuck on.

I once had a shit VW Beetle like that (yes Pen, beetle). Except you couldn't tell if the light were on or not. Six volt cunt.

36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well he was a stupid cunt then wasn't he. Mountain Rescue,  risking peoples lives trying to rescue thick stupid cunts who go wandering about without proper equipment whilst pissed. It mostly occurs in Wales, where people like Bubba get completely ratfaced on White Lightning, put on a pair of wellies, and run up a hill thinking they are Chris Bonnington. Cunts

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Same as the Air Ambulances around the country.