CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Bradley Wiggins driving a Skoda !!!

Guest N/A

Sir Bradley Wiggins advertising a brand of car that was lampooned in the 1980s as being the worst car in the world.  Looking all thoughtful and reflectionary Brad goes on a series of trips, lone cyclist, out with his mates eating chips, taking kids to sports days and school plays.....in a Skoda.    Now I know the Skoda has massively improved its image and build quality under the German Jack Boot of the lying cunts at VW.  I also understand Skodas marketing strategy of a Tour cyclist advertising its product, when it is the official car of the UCI cycling curcuit.   However, Sir Brad rode for Sky..... who's car is the Jaguar !!!  Surely Brad missed a trick there and he should have been advertising and getting a free Jag for him and his perpetually sobering up wife to drive?   I know Sir Bradley is perfectly entitled to choose whatever endorsements he wishes to put his name against, but I feel he should as a knight of the realm put his backing behind the Jaguar.   However, it's all immaterial as we all know from the extensive news coverage of his driveway during his doping scandal that he drives BMWs.

i think I might have cracked this one by doing a nom that does not involve Muslims, Blacks, Asians, or the Scottish.

however, do you think I might have been a bit nationalist and imperialistic by jingoing up the advertising of what actually is an Indian car against our German brothers and partners cars manufactured in the sound relationship of Europe?  I've been a nationalist haven't I.

Cooler

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

From memory, I believe he's poncing around looking for dogging sites in the ad., in a WHITE Skoda. You fucking racist cunt.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

From memory, I believe he's poncing around looking for dogging sites in the ad., in a WHITE Skoda. You fucking racist cunt.

It's a silvery blue colour... not that colour should be a factor in the advert.  You simply mentioning the word white will get me 10 days !!!

Dogging and fucking someone wife as she hangs her arse out the window is perfectly fine.

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sir Bradley Wiggins advertising a brand of car that was lampooned in the 1980s as being the worst car in the world.  Looking all thoughtful and reflectionary Brad goes on a series of trips, lone cyclist, out with his mates eating chips, taking kids to sports days and school plays.....in a Skoda.    Now I know the Skoda has massively improved its image and build quality under the German Jack Boot of the lying cunts at VW.  I also understand Skodas marketing strategy of a Tour cyclist advertising its product, when it is the official car of the UCI cycling curcuit.   However, Sir Brad rode for Sky..... who's car is the Jaguar !!!  Surely Brad missed a trick there and he should have been advertising and getting a free Jag for him and his perpetually sobering up wife to drive?   I know Sir Bradley is perfectly entitled to choose whatever endorsements he wishes to put his name against, but I feel he should as a knight of the realm put his backing behind the Jaguar.   However, it's all immaterial as we all know from the extensive news coverage of his driveway during his doping scandal that he drives BMWs.

i think I might have cracked this one by doing a nom that does not involve Muslims, Blacks, Asians, or the Scottish.

however, do you think I might have been a bit nationalist and imperialistic by jingoing up the advertising of what actually is an Indian car against our German brothers and partners cars manufactured in the sound relationship of Europe?  I've been a nationalist haven't I.

Cooler

I will give your jew on this one and say that its not racist.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Between Bradley Wiggins, Mo Farah, and Jessica Ennis I honestly don't know which one I'd shoot first.

No, just shittin' you, it would be Mo Farah any day of the week.

Hardest target, though. Like trying to shoot fast moving scaffolding...

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ha ha you said "Jew" that's funny.  Cunt.

REPORTED!

Racism is no laughing matter!  

J/K...I didn't grass you. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It is if your laughing at some thicko racist cunt

Just cheering the daddy cunt up a little. A depressed cunt is just a waste, unless their names are frank and/or punkape. 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I will give your jew on this one and say that its not racist.

Let me jew on it for a while. 

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cooler

You'd make a great Hackney-based English teacher, Mc.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Iam afraid I would not be a good teacher for such an ethnically diverse and challenging demographic set of central London students.  I do not doubt the students would be totally dedicated to interacting and integrating into a fully secular society and education.  However, I would look on them as a bunch of savages and spear chuckers.