CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trendy London Toilets.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes again, I think the allowances of incarcerated members should be thrown in a pot and distributed between remaining ones.

Likes are the Devil's splooge, serving only to corrupt this site and encourage members to prostitute themselves. Next we'll see sponsorship on here.

Guest Mingeeta
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Next we'll see sponsorship on here.

Imagine that. Every time Spunkers posts it could have the Terrence Higgins Trust logo in the corner.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Likes are the Devil's splooge, serving only to corrupt this site and encourage members to prostitute themselves. Next we'll see sponsorship on here.

It's this attitude that keeps your level at 25% Ratty, you're easily the funniest contributor but recieve less positive feedback as you never give it out. Many of us would like to see you as prime minister, but we know you'd keep all the money and buy digging equipment.

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Sometimes I "like" things I don't really like just because I know it will wind you up - and they call ME an autist! :P

PS Ditto emoticons.

PPS and PS's

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Welsh cunt. 'Sponsored by Mencap'.

I think Welsh Cunt and Tight Cunt may be the same person, but I think she listened. I told her to try Paraquat and tell me what it tastes like. She's not been back since. Oh dear.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's this attitude that keeps your level at 25% Ratty, you're easily the funniest contributor but recieve less positive feedback as you never give it out. Many of us would like to see you as prime minister, but we know you'd keep all the money and buy digging equipment.

Statto whore