CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trendy London Toilets.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The fuck is this all about? Go to some wanky restaurant in London. Follow the signs to the bogs. Go breezing in on some wifey washing her hands. Oops? Did I do something wrong? No! Said wanky restaurant is challenging out perception of going for a dump. Politicising our very bowel movements.

Alternatively see a row of unmarked cubicles and some other wifey didn't bother to lock the door, so you push it open on her while she's pushing out a steaming coil. Fuck? Sinks made out of old beer kegs sawn in half. Copper piping going all over the place. Unisex, intersex, sexual harassment toilets. 

13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The fuck is this all about? Go to some wanky restaurant in London. Follow the signs to the bogs. Go breezing in on some wifey washing her hands. Oops? Did I do something wrong? No! Said wanky restaurant is challenging out perception of going for a dump. Politicising our very bowel movements.

Alternatively see a row of unmarked cubicles and some other wifey didn't bother to lock the door, so you push it open on her while she's pushing out a steaming coil. Fuck? Sinks made out of old beer kegs sawn in half. Copper piping going all over the place. Unisex, intersex, sexual harassment toilets. 

Did you take your gerbils in to help them acclimatise?

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Did you take your gerbils in to help them acclimatise?

He can pass them to you through the glory holes you have drilled when he has finished with them.

Guest nobgobbler

I approve of these warning signs as I prefer to avoid sharing a crapper with blokes who piss all over the place, and weirdos performing unspeakable acts. Should extend the signs to include fat cunts and gingers as well.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Telling that you're so intimidated by the sight of a woman on the loo. I've never understood the this anomaly of human fuckwittery; every one of us has to expel waste, solid liquid or otherwise, why does so much space in a business have to be lost to separate bogs?  Stall and urinal partitions are all that's really needed, along with a grown up mentality that it's just somebody leaving a steamer in the pan, no big thing. 

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

transgender-toilet-sign-black-on-silver-

I think it's actually the Braille that concerns me most...

What the cunt in the rocking chair on the right?

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

transgender-toilet-sign-black-on-silver-

I think it's actually the Braille that concerns me most...

That white line down the middle of that 'thing' 2nd right is the tyre mark that i'd leave after running the fucking weirdo over with my ducati

• Like 1

The first time I went to Glastonbury some bird walltzed into the gents tent,squatted in the queue and pissed her little heart out,I'm sure if I'd tried the same someone would have had a moan but if they want equality i'm happy to get my knob out anywhere

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, Neil said:

The first time I went to Glastonbury some bird walltzed into the gents tent,squatted in the queue and pissed her little heart out,I'm sure if I'd tried the same someone would have had a moan but if they want equality i'm happy to get my knob out anywhere

That's a good lad. We can always count on you to see the positive side of things. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This nom. Is a pile of shit..............and piss and used jam rags, probably.

Add a semen glaze and you've got Punkape's morning meal.  

Guest Mingeeta
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mingers, are you a Scouser? If so, would you mind keeping an eye out for my XR2 pepper pot alloys next time you're in Kirkby?

Out of likes mate. Sorry don't know Kirby that well, I stick to thieving on the Wirral.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Best avoided, along with Walton.

I had a contract working in Walton once, fucking mental. People stood in doorways having a piss and drinking Tenants Super at 7am, and that was just the women.

Just now, Mingeeta said:

I had a contract working in Walton once, fucking mental. People stood in doorways having a piss and drinking Tenants Super at 7am, and that was just the women.

I had a mate at school in South London whose family had moved down from Toxteth, he told me they were the last white family in the area, I told him that Brixton wasn't far if he got homesick.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a mate at school in South London whose family had moved down from Toxteth, he told me they were the last white family in the area, I told him that Brixton wasn't far if he got homesick.

Haha. Sounds about right. Toxteth riots I remember we had to go through there during the riots once, but in daylight. This black guy just through a brick through Currys' window right in front of us, turned and had the cheek to say we weren't to worry it was just a deposit on a colour telly.

Guest Mingeeta
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Toxteth is one of them places that when a woman has an abortion she gets a cheque off crimestoppers.