CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poachers.

Guest 'eavensabove

52 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Thats quite understandable eric, human cuntishness knows no bounds. Animals are far more loyal and caring than most humans, they only kill to survive and they never nick your personal possessions or make you a coffee with shit in it. 

I've never known one lie to me either, another despicable, uniquely human trait.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never known one lie to me either, another despicable, uniquely human trait.

I can vouch that you've never lied in your life, and that makes me a liar. 

55 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I've never eaten anything from the chinkies since I saw a vid on youtube showing how fucking cruel they are to animals. Starving and torturing cats and dogs before skinning them alive then cooking them - the pain and suffering improves the flavour they say. Filthy barbaric cunts. I wish we could all stop buying their cheap imported shite and put them all out of business. 

As a dog owner it fills me with utter hatred and rage to know this cunting 'festival' is taking place this week. I wouldn't batter an eyelid if a nuclear bomb wiped the entire fucking shithole – and by this I mean the entire country – from the face of the Earth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/819671/Yulin-dog-meat-festival-2017-China-ban-stop-festival

Guest nobgobbler
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They trust and forgive as well.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wolfie said:

As a dog owner it fills me with utter hatred and rage to know this cunting 'festival' is taking place this week. I wouldn't batter an eyelid if a nuclear bomb wiped the entire fucking shithole – and by this I mean the entire country – from the face of the Earth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/819671/Yulin-dog-meat-festival-2017-China-ban-stop-festival

To be honest, I hate dogs... Or rather I don't like them that much that I could ever share my life with one. I personally find them to be disgusting fucking things. However, what I hate more is any cunt that would do them harm, and there are plenty of dog owners who keep them as pets which do exactly that. I aint saying you are one, but I guess you know what I mean. 

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yep, that just about sums it up. Why is it allowed when 94% of people surveyed want it banned. Diabolical.

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't mind if people don't like animals but why do the have to hurt them? I don't like peados,rapists or child killers but if I was to even kick the fuck out of one of them I'd be done for assault.

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

To be honest, I hate dogs... Or rather I don't like them that much that I could ever share my life with one. I personally find them to be disgusting fucking things. However, what I hate more is any cunt that would do them harm, and there are plenty of dog owners who keep them as pets which do exactly that. I aint saying you are one, but I guess you know what I mean. 

I used to feel like that about dogs until I owned one, Mr Gobbler rescued one from some cunt's bin bag, so I didn't have any choice. I grew to love the little shit machine and he just became part of the family. Rips your guts out when they die. 

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You may not be fond of them 'Eavens, but you obviously have more common sense and compassion for them than half the wankers who own them. My little Staff Lily, was rescued by me, at 9 weeks old, from a subhuman cunt who had punched, kicked her and made her sleep in a cupboard, on top of her own piss and shit. She came home with me and was cuddled and fussed every day of her life, and the gentlest, most affectionate dog I've ever known. (Original owner swallowed a lot of blood that night too) animal abusers are, in my mind as low as nonces.

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

People cause people to behave as cunts, while dogs teach us to be better people. They also teach us there is no shame in taking a shit with the door open.

I'm with you so far, but there's no way I'm licking up my own sick, or sticking my face in punky's cockpit.

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I used to feel like that about dogs until I owned one, Mr Gobbler rescued one from some cunt's bin bag, so I didn't have any choice. I grew to love the little shit machine and he just became part of the family. Rips your guts out when they die. 

Spaniels, English Springer Spaniels to be precise, very cute and both highly intelligent and stupid at the same time, just how I like my women...

One of my mums dogs died a few months ago, I swear I woke up knowing it had happened, when the phone rang a few hours later I knew for certain before I even answered.

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You may not be fond of them 'Eavens, but you obviously have more common sense and compassion for them than half the wankers who own them. My little Staff Lily, was rescued by me, at 9 weeks old, from a subhuman cunt who had punched, kicked her and made her sleep in a cupboard, on top of her own piss and shit. She came home with me and was cuddled and fussed every day of her life, and the gentlest, most affectionate dog I've ever known. (Original owner swallowed a lot of blood that night too) animal abusers are, in my mind as low as nonces.

Spot on Eric. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Eric's got a spot on him? Is it black? The bastard deserves it in my opinion

I heard it's a reddish birthmark, phallic shaped pointing towards his anus. 

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's got a red spot? He is Lady Macbeth, and I claim my £5. "Out damned spot, out."

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He'll be pleased you spotted it.