CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who loiter in betting shops

Earl of Punkape

8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Considering you regularly post about associations that you imagine between members and these criminals and then say they are not criminals makes you an appologist. Read your own posts fucktard and you will see where you fuck up and others don't.

I never accused you of anything other than the things you have already said. 

Kill yourself.

You're on record here explicitly wanting to murder and torture evil cunts like Ian Brady. You sick fuck.

That makes you the same as Ian Brady......You want to indulge in the same sick depravity.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're on record here explicitly wanting to murder and torture evil cunts like Ian Brady. You sick fuck.

That makes you the same as Ian Brady......You want to indulge in the same sick depravity.

Here you go down the same old route, seriously go and fuck wither's face, he seems to be begging you for it.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
wear your glasses you old cunt. fuck off

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes I noticed that, 3 Godless wankers and a deranged old crone.  I wouldn't broadcast the fact if I were you.      lol.............fuck off

Godless is no insult, I am proud to be unafflicted by being the victim of a con.

You have no pride, you admit to being French

Edited by Alfie Noakes
fuck

Guest nobgobbler

Not a bad nom Punky, gambling is for losers. I know a bloke who would bet on two flies on a wall, as to which one would fly off first. He gambled away all the money in his bank account, his wife's account, and his kids accounts. He lot the lot. Then he lost the house to his wife and kids. He continued to borrow money from family and friends to feed his habit until one by one they all deserted the sad cunt. So now he has nothing and everything he held dear is a distant memory. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Reported .. deliberate trolling that aims to draw an offensive response.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Snatch said:

I agree in part to this nom. I don't understand why people throw their money away in gambling. A couple of quid here and there is ok but these cunts spend hundreds. Then there are the big gamblers losing thousands in one night. Stupid cunts. 

What is ironical is that there are some highly successful gamblers who are banned from betting shop chains because they are successful at placing winning bets.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes I noticed that, 3 Godless wankers and a deranged old crone.  I wouldn't broadcast the fact if I were you.      lol.............fuck off

Withers; you really are making an utter tit end of yourself with this crawly bum lick stance with pinkgape. Either you like spunk flavoured shits or you're trying to endear yourself to him in the hope of a discount the next time you fly him over for a weekends bumming  dans le gite. Fucking sort your shit out or even the geese will shun you. 

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

What is ironical is that there are some highly successful gamblers who are banned from betting shop chains because they are successful at placing winning bets.

I only bet on dead certs. 

7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Not a bad nom Punky, gambling is for losers. I know a bloke who would bet on two flies on a wall, as to which one would fly off first. He gambled away all the money in his bank account, his wife's account, and his kids accounts. He lot the lot. Then he lost the house to his wife and kids. He continued to borrow money from family and friends to feed his habit until one by one they all deserted the sad cunt. So now he has nothing and everything he held dear is a distant memory. 

and then he became a moderator.

THE END

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Was he a close relative, Gobby?

Guest nobgobbler
24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Was he a close relative, Gobby?

I know you're joking, but no. I used to work with him and he was always coming to me for advice on how to get his wife back. Fucking tosser.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I know you're joking, but no. I used to work with him and he was always coming to me for advice on how to get his wife back. Fucking tosser.

You can't help a cunt who doesn't see the problem and want to help himself.  You probably made the right decision by fucking him off, had anything gone wrong in your advice, you would have quickly become his excuse for failure.  Sadly, you had no tree chippers at your disposal at the time, did you?